Should Silva vs Bisping be changed to a no contest?

Rikishii

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
What happened at the end of the third round was one the strangest things i've ever seen in mma. Had anderson not celebrated it's pretty likely that bisping would not have been off the stool for the 4th round. And then bisping gets 3 minutes to recover or something like that? I honestly would hate to see that taken away from bisping as I thought he did a great job and the only reason he ate that knee is because he was asking for his mouthpiece, but then again that's a pretty stupid move so close the end of a round. I felt bisping pushed the pace more but he absorbed way more damage. Should it be changed to NC?

Unfortunately Yes ..

The reason alone is the 3rd - 4th round intermission.

The Commission will look at how much time was taken between Rds 3-4?

I think another poster said something like 3 + minutes? ....if that is accurate the Commission will rule it a NC.

On the plus side the UFC can book the rematch for UFC 200 to kick off the PPV!

Colin_Farrel-Disgusted.gif

Nah it should serve as an example as to why you should finish your opponent when you have the chance.

He would win a rematch anyway... Then again, this fight might have been his "all" and he might be considerably worse in a rematch.

Nah. I don't agree with the decision, but it still went to the scorecards and they scored it for Michael.

Yes it won't be though. At least everyone can agree Anderson dusts Bisping in his prime

GIF--Nope-No-way-Nah-no-disgust-Adam-DeVine-Workaholics-GIF.gif

Only confused one was a premature ejaca-silva.
Bisping 1,2,4.

Unfortunately Yes ..

I think another poster said something like 3 + minutes? ....if that is accurate the Commission will rule it a NC.

It was more or less about 1:30 in between the round ending and Silva/Bisping getting the signal for the 4th to begin.

Bisping screwed up at the end of that round paying attention to the Ref and Herb wasnt doing enough to stop the fight for the mouth piece. With that said Regardless of how people feel, it didnt go that long and stranger things have happened and not gotten overturned. Its a win, ugly, but a win. I like it. Bisping did prove one thing, Silva's chin is not what it used to be. Did anyone see those shots that rocked him, multiple times?? He's done. Bisping shouldnt have been able to do that. He doesnt hit hard. He should retire after one more fight. Don't let Mike have that honor.

Bisping destroys Silva at any point in his career.

Silva needed to cheat to win.

Bisping Bless.

it was nowhere near 3+ minutes. It was barely over a minute. maybe 20 seconds extra.

Unfortunately Yes ..

lol the UFC is the commision, they are not going to change the result to a NC

Back