Should Silva vs Bisping be changed to a no contest?

I thought you said dubs, now I'm getting banned? Don't ban me bro.
LOL... let me ban bro.
TUF_Week2_30_FXWEBredo_640x360_169027624.jpg

Unfortunately Yes ..

The reason alone is the 3rd - 4th round intermission.

The Commission will look at how much time was taken between Rds 3-4?

I think another poster said something like 3 + minutes? ....if that is accurate the Commission will rule it a NC.

On the plus side the UFC can book the rematch for UFC 200 to kick off the PPV!

Source??? I really doubt the commish is gonna change anything especially for that reason. Why didn't they change Kennedy n Homero for stool gate?

I think ur just making shit up...

Silva fans so salty, lmao.

It's funny, they used to mock fighters whose fans made excuses for their losses with statements like, "When your favorite fighter always wins, you have no need for excuses." Ever since Weidman dusted Silva, Sherdog Silva zealots have become the worst posters on here.

Cause his prime included steroids
Lets just throw out some facts:

- He was dropped against Sonnen in their first fight [When Anderson was in his late 30's].
- He performed terribly against Weidman twice.
- His fight with Diaz where he tested positive was one of the worst fights of his career.
- His recent fight with Bisping was still better than the Diaz fight despite losing and he tested clean.

What do all these fights have in common? PED's? Nope. Age? Yes. He's seriously old…

If this were a scientific study on PED's and performance the results would conclude that "In the case of Anderson Silva, PED's make his fighting ability decline".

That alone highlights how ridiculous it is to say: "Oh Anderson was doping his whole career".

Bisping destroys Silva at any point in his career.

Silva needed to cheat to win.

Bisping Bless.

Except today, Silva fooled around half the time and Bisping still needed to go to the hospital.

Nate said it and I believe him. No dubs required.

So since Nate said every single UFC fighter is on steroids you can accuse literally any fighter for using steroids and its no problem because you believe him? GTFO nerd!

Honestly no one is gonna give a shit in a few days when conor and nate are the main topic in everything mma it was nice to get a break from them though

Unfortunately Yes ..

The reason alone is the 3rd - 4th round intermission.

The Commission will look at how much time was taken between Rds 3-4?

I think another poster said something like 3 + minutes? ....if that is accurate the Commission will rule it a NC.

On the plus side the UFC can book the rematch for UFC 200 to kick off the PPV!

Would it be changed to a NC if the reason for the extended break was due to the actions of the loser? That just sounds like rewarding the loser to me.

Also who's commissions rules are you basing your answer on?

I'd say yes if it wasn't for the fact Anderson was the one who mostly contributed to the delay.

So since Nate said every single UFC fighter is on steroids you can accuse literally any fighter for using steroids and its no problem because you believe him? GTFO nerd!
I can certainly say I believe he is telling the truth because he is a long time fighter at the top levels who is in a position to know these things. Are you calling Nate a liar? Where's your proof?

What happened at the end of the third round was one the strangest things i've ever seen in mma. Had anderson not celebrated it's pretty likely that bisping would not have been off the stool for the 4th round. And then bisping gets 3 minutes to recover or something like that? I honestly would hate to see that taken away from bisping as I thought he did a great job and the only reason he ate that knee is because he was asking for his mouthpiece, but then again that's a pretty stupid move so close the end of a round. I felt bisping pushed the pace more but he absorbed way more damage. Should it be changed to NC?
9UFfex.gif
TS...never go full, not on a sunday mate.

lol no. lets call a no contest because they guy that lost didn't follow the rules and celebrated a victory when the fight wasn't over. hell Anderson's crew was in the ring celebrating. the commission wouldn't even let bispings cut man in the ring to fix him up. it was a mess caused by Anderson. I still believe he knew the fight wasn't over and was trying to sell it

Talk about dense.. Getting caught 1 time equates to he was juiced the whole time? How do you figure?
In his defense, the FIRST time Silva was tested out of competition he pissed hot. Morons like you may think that was the first time he used steroids. Seems obvious it was just the first time he was caught, as he had never been tested out of comp before

Back