Should Silva vs Bisping be changed to a no contest?

I am out of town for a snowmobile trip so I was unable to watch the fight, I was hoping that Sherdog could shed some light on what happened tonight and I am just infinitely confused.

Such a stupid question. The only reason for the delay was because of how Anderson was acting, and he ended up losing, so why would you punish Bisping? If Silva had won then maybe you could maybe this could be brought up but since he didn't it is just stupid.

Lol no.

Micheal Bisping > Anderson Silva.

It happened. It's what the what the record books will show. Deal with it. Move on with life.

Bisping wasn't even out. He is immediately complaining to Herb about the mouthpiece conversation they were having.

This was after snapping his leg in half or do you think he was in his prime at age 40? Holy fuck you're dumb

You are also talking about the first time he was randomly tested. A conveniently timed fail, I might add.

Unfortunately Yes ..

The reason alone is the 3rd - 4th round intermission.

The Commission will look at how much time was taken between Rds 3-4?

I think another poster said something like 3 + minutes? ....if that is accurate the Commission will rule it a NC.

On the plus side the UFC can book the rematch for UFC 200 to kick off the PPV!
Romero vs Kennedy. You're wrong. Sorry.

Mike sat on his stool in the middle of the cage. He thought he got knocked out. He had to be told he didn't get knocked out. He was fucking knocked out.

What happened at the end of the third round was one the strangest things i've ever seen in mma. Had anderson not celebrated it's pretty likely that bisping would not have been off the stool for the 4th round. And then bisping gets 3 minutes to recover or something like that? I honestly would hate to see that taken away from bisping as I thought he did a great job and the only reason he ate that knee is because he was asking for his mouthpiece, but then again that's a pretty stupid move so close the end of a round. I felt bisping pushed the pace more but he absorbed way more damage. Should it be changed to NC?

Dude look at the replay. As soon as he hits the ground he points and argues with Herb. He was wobbly, no doubt, but he wasn't out by any means. How often do rocked fighters engage in conversations?

Also no on the NC. Silva was as much as anyone to blame for the delay. He went full Paul Harris and mounted the cage.

No, bc that would imply that Andy didn't get tooled for the better part of a half an hour..

Sorry AndyBoys

Back