Should people who don’t pull up to the first pump in gas stations

cincymma79

Double Yellow Card
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
Have their teeth extracted through their anus?

If it bothers you so much why don't you do something about it

I find it hilarious when someone has their tank on one side and waits for the stall on that side to open. They simply cant fathom reversing and backing into the pump on the other side.

If you give all this power to the little things in life, you make your own life miserable for no reason.

Duuude. This used to make me sooo mad. There’s been times I’ve nearly went off on a MF. Guess it’s just what kinda mood I’m in that day.

Duuude. This used to make me sooo mad. There’s been times I’ve nearly went off on a MF. Guess it’s just what kinda mood I’m in that day.
It’s every lane today
I pulled up and around them the backed up until there was like six inches between us. Was somewhat satisfying watching them back out

I find it hilarious when someone has their tank on one side and waits for the stall on that side to open. They simply cant fathom reversing and backing into the pump on the other side.

lol - I feel the same way. The other day there are 2 people, each waiting in a different line, waiting for a pump to open up for the side of the car with their gas tank. I pulled in, whipped it in reverse and got right into an open pump! lol. Their loss if they can't figure out how to backup properly.

i do think people that walk on the opposite side that traffic goes, against the grain IOW, should be Heisman'd by anyone w/ impunity

I hate How some people will pull up to the gas pump when all the other pumps are occupied and will go into the store to buy whatever it is they need without getting gas...

Get out of the car, douse the lazy person with gasoline in the same pump, and set fire to them

eec6da8907512d2cb4d885c53e7f5f70.gif

Last edited:
Maybe the previous time pumping gas, this asshole in other line left his car door wide open blocking people from using the middle lane to get to the front pump. Someone should just drive thru and hyperextend his wide open door.

Back