Should people who don’t pull up to the first pump in gas stations

I just buy a new car whenever my old one is getting low on gas.

A snow flake worrying about fuel pumps at gas stations.

Only after all the people who sit and wait inside their car at the pump looking at their phone or eating gas station food for several minutes after they’re done get their teeth extracted through their ass

plus people who wait until after their purchase to give in and buy scratchers even though there is a long line behind them. Almost never apologizing. They need to lose their teeth out their ass.

Different vehicles have fuel intake on different sides so I don’t understand how this would be even be possible, much less a problem for anyone. Does your vehicle not have a gear titled ‘R’ that goes in ‘Reverse’?

It’s every lane today
I pulled up and around them the backed up until there was like six inches between us. Was somewhat satisfying watching them back out

This. If they are gonna be an annoying cunt, do it back to them but just make sure you know 100% that no one was in front of them first

OP sounds like the next well known serial killer dubbed the Sherdog shredder

I park at the pump when just going inside to buy some snacks. Everyone can suck it.

Gas station was full so I pull behind this car and wait while the explosive fella pumps gas. His friend comes out of the store and gets in the passenger seat. He finishes up and gets in the drivers seat. I wait about 60 seconds and they don't even start the car up. I pull up next to him to ask if they can move and the passenger rolls down the window and tells me to fuck off before I could even say anything. Then they light up a joint and just sit there at the pump smoking weed.

That's enough to make a person racist right there. I felt like....

UntriedAdolescentIndianhare-size_restricted.gif

If it bothers you so much why don't you do something about it

this is the perfect response because that's his default reply to people who complain in TWR haha

this is the perfect response because that's his default reply to people who complain in TWR haha
Wanted to add a gizmo but couldn't find one, you should just post them all on your profile page or something lol

How about the ones that take up the space of both? Tranquil moments.

Most people have no self awareness and honestly are just stupid and do it inadvertently, not to be rude. It’s when people do shit and it inconveniences other people, and they know it but they don’t give a fuck. This is seen a lot while driving and makes me want to run mother fuckers off the road.

People who don't use blinkers and who drive constantly in the left lane deserve a far worse punishment.

Back