should my new boss get fired? details inside

Sounds like a garden variety annoying bitch, nothing more nothing less, not grounds fro dismissal.
But she should watch herself with that inhaler thingy.

I like answers from you all. I needed this. Thanks you all! Going tohit the hay.

why dont you just persuade her to quit, thats what youre programmed for isnt it

Is this her?
UncannyValleyMakeup.jpeg

Slip her the dick, see if it calms her down!

She sounds like a big girl, maybe she is mad she ain't had no **** for 10 years?

TS u gotta be resilient

just worry about urself and her incompetence will show and surely karma will come back deliver its just desserts

(not sure u want our honest opinions on sherdog) but @ least it was therapeutic for u to vent out ur anger and frustration

for the meantime just listen to this:

compile a case and journal of comments/actions and then sue.

She sounds like a worthless piece of shit who shouldn't be anywhere near a position that requires leadership.

The constantly being late and keeping the old lady away from her inhaler should get her fired. She's probably just making those decisions to show her "dominance" eventhough there are no logical reasons for those decisions. Why would you keep someone from their medication?

Seems like if she keeps up her antics she might eventually get reprimanded.

The thing that made me rage the most was the inhaler issue. Someone with asthma or any other pulmonary disorder needs to have their inhaler accessible at all times. I don't know what it's like in the States but if the older lady had been stripped of her medication here, labor rights would show up in a heartbeat and have a word with the manager and her boss.

She's so fat she's got cellulite on her pussy lips.

Sounds like a raging C***. With that out of the way, if she thinks she can boss an older employee into not being able to quickly access their medical equipment (which I presume is under the order of a doctor or someone actually qualified to do their job), then she might find herself with a lawsuit against her.

But seriosly, what a C***, sorry that you have to deal with that TS

If those were examples of fire-worthy racism and sexism to you, then Jesus, you have a lot of sand in your vagina.

Nothing you wrote, save for being a fatbody, was grounds for firing. The only reasons I'd fire someone would be if they (a) were not making me money, or (b) were fat.

should give her a jerk off bagel.

Back