should my new boss get fired? details inside

Persuadertron

naw son
@Brown
Reaction score
So this new girl (is she hot?) Is maybe 240 pounds, 5'6 and got hired to be a shift lead at my work. Ok got that out of the way.

We are a retail business that sells souvenirs, jewelry, food stuffs like salsa, biscochitos, coffeeetc and t-shirts and things. Nice stores and a friendly staff.

So this new girl hired as a manager is doing and saying things that I want you're opinion on.

She is sarcastic and demeaning and a MAYBE racist and sexist.

1st part: she shows up to certain things at work late and when another shift lead tells her"you need to be on time for these things" in a professional manner, the girl responds in"mm hmm, hm hmm" without making eye contact. This is one incident. She has been late for alot of things at work.

A co-worker of mine, a nice older lady needs an inhaler on hand and needs access to it while the girl says you need to keep it in the office. The older lady says "well I need to keep it on-handfor health reasons". The girl responds by calling the general manager who has the day off with, and I quote "(older lady refused to follow my instructions about keeping her inhalerin the office) I dont know how this one turned out, it just happened today.

2nd part: racism and sexist

She came by and, you know, work banter this, that. And I told her about a customer who couldnt make up ther mind about something, happens in retail, no big deal. But she asks "were they white?" I say "um, yeah?"

She responds "well that explains it." her and I are both hispanics and this is a stupid fucking thing to say. Period. No debate about this, we are all one. GENKI

Sexist: So I am closing the store and she approaches and aske "wacha doin?" Me:"just closing up. Decided to close a different way and jump around in closing."

Her response:"jumping around, not finishing what he's doing....sounds like a man...

So, work with anyone like this, share a similar situation? She may have a bi-polar disorder and other co-workers agree. Just typing this shit felt good. SUBMIT NEW THREAD

Last edited:
Her response:"jumping around, not finishing what he's doing....sounds like a man...

This probably references the times where she has drugged a man into sleeping with her, then he has woken up during and run off without jizzing.

5 foot tall and 240 pounds?

I think you basically laid out exactly what the problem is right there TS.

This probably references the times where she has drugged a man into sleeping with her, then he has woken up during and run off without jizzing.

This was funny lol. Imagine a hispanic woman with 2 kids, not married, dating, okay face who maybe hasent had d*** for awhile. I mainly feel bad.

Shit! She is 5'6 at that weight. I Need to edit. Better? Not by much.

unless she is 15 feet tall (in which case she would be way to tall), 240 pounds means she is fucking fat. edit won't make a difference bra.

I read your entire post, TS, and I'd do all I could to get that bitch canned.

There. She is 5'6 (about my shoulder height)...(makes. Iittle difference)

Did I mention she wears these big hoop earrings that rest on her shoulder? They are like 5" in diameter!

Did I use diameter in ther correct way if not, put your index and thub fingers together to create an "O".

Thats what those fucking earrings look like

5 foot tall and 240 pounds?

I think you basically laid out exactly what the problem is right there TS.

no-fat-chicks1.jpg

unless she is 15 feet tall (in which case she would be way to tall), 240 pounds means she is fucking fat. edit won't make a difference bra.

A big ass. One that takes up too much room. Has had kids."not presenting a professional image communicatinwise"

I mean, the racist and sexist comments sound like they could be jokes, but inappropriate for the work place. Personally they wouldn't bother me, but she needs to know her audience and surroundings.

The inhaler issue she's just dead wrong on and needs to check herself. If she had forced the woman to leave her inhaler out of immediate reach, that is definitely a safety risk and a no-question canning.

I mean, the racist and sexist comments sound like they could be jokes, but inappropriate for the work place. Personally they wouldn't bother me, but she needs to know her audience and surroundings.

The inhaler issue she's just dead wrong on and needs to check herself. If she had forced the woman to leave her inhaler out of immediate reach, that is definitely a safety risk and a no-question canning.

Right. She pretty much said "I dont give a fuck about your health"

I have the day off tomorrow, but this is not safe, her acting as a boss.

Back