should my new boss get fired? details inside

Your reasons for her being fired are such bs. Either use something concrete or get over the fact you don't like her.

Your reasons for her being fired are such bs. Either use something concrete or get over the fact you don't like her.

I agree.

I'm sure she's far from a perfect person, but the next one you get could easily be worse. I'm assuming this is an $11.52 per hour type job. She doesn't sound like a tyrant, just a typical flawed human being that is below average at her job - most people are.

By the way, we need to explore this "white people are indecisive" stereotype she apparently subscribes to. What's up with that, I've never really heard it.

Do Mexicans think white folk are indecisive?

I agree.

I'm sure she's far from a perfect person, but the next one you get could easily be worse. I'm assuming this is an $11.52 per hour type job. She doesn't sound like a tyrant, just a typical flawed human being that is below average at her job - most people are.

By the way, we need to explore this "white people are indecisive" stereotype she apparently subscribes to. What's up with that, I've never really heard it.

Do Mexicans think white folk are indecisive?

Yes, in the same way that white folk think Mexicans are lazy, despite taking all of the terrible jobs whitey would never work.

I think it stems from the fact that you can spend 30 minutes driving to Jack in the Box in your Dodge Stratus and still somehow spend another 10 in front of the counter trying to figure out what you want.

Yes, in the same way that white folk think Mexicans are lazy, despite taking all of the terrible jobs whitey would never work.

I think it stems from the fact that you can spend 30 minutes driving to Jack in the Box in your Dodge Stratus and still somehow spend another 10 in front of the counter trying to figure out what you want.

Well if I didn't have the menu with me in my Stratus, the 30 minute drive to Jack in the Box wouldn't really cut down on my ordering time much.

I drive a Dodge Stratus!!!

Back