Should Jon Jones sue USADA if they screwed up Jon Jones test ?

The tainted supplement excuse doesn't work if the drug is listed as an ingredient. If it's listed as an ingredient then the athlete is at fault.

You aren't following what I'm saying. Maybe I didn't write it clearly.

USADA has a list of supplements that are know to be tainted, so fighters will avoid them.

All the have to do is buy them (not take them, but take whatever steroid is in it) and say "oops, I must've been negligent", boom reduced sentence and they have the evidence to support their claim as they have the tainted supplement that they "didn't know" was tainted.

Haha! If USADA did in fact dork this... wouldn't it be second time? Wasn't the whole release of his testing positive for cocaine something USADA was not supposed to release?

USADA wasn't even in the picture yet when NSAC tested him for coke.

You aren't following what I'm saying. Maybe I didn't write it clearly.

USADA has a list of supplements that are know to be tainted, so fighters will avoid them.

All the have to do is buy them (not take them, but take whatever steroid is in it) and say "oops, I must've been negligent", boom reduced sentence and they have the evidence to support their claim as they have the tainted supplement that they "didn't know" was tainted.

That's not grounds for a reduced sentence unless the drug in question doesn't list the banned substance in the ingredients list. It doesn't matter if you knew or not if that shit is on the label.

So a testing agency can't be wrong?

The first time, sure. But when they double, and triple check multiple blood and or urine samples for the same substance, and it comes up more than once for the same person, the margin of error becomes something between slim and none.

The first time, sure. But when they double, and triple check multiple blood and or urine samples for the same substance, and it comes up more than once for the same person, the margin of error becomes something between slim and none.
So you saying there is still a chance? I haven't been following this closely. Was this a urine pop? Did they test A & B samples already?

Not surprised motherf*ker, but Brock got to fight and get his money in his own "Hit & Run" yet now we hearing OOOps! we may have screwed up Jon "my bad"..? GTFO!!!

That's not grounds for a reduced sentence unless the drug in question doesn't list the banned substance in the ingredients list. It doesn't matter if you knew or not if that shit is on the label.

You are missing what I'm saying. USADA has a list of tainted supplements (contaminated with drugs not on ingredient list) on their site.

Someone can buy the supplement, take whatever drug is in the supplement then claim "oh I didn't notice it was on the tainted list. I goofed"

He has a high powered legal defense team that is fighting for him. All they have to do is create some level of doubt and Jones is free. He was using long before he got caught - search Victor Conte Jon Jones.

He is as innocent as OJ.

In America, money buys almost everything.

OJ was in innocent in the criminal courts. Justice was served.

You are missing what I'm saying. USADA has a list of tainted supplements (contaminated with drugs not on ingredient list) on their site.

Someone can buy the supplement, take whatever drug is in the supplement then claim "oh I didn't notice it was on the tainted list. I goofed"

You're missing what I'm saying. Going by that scenario you just outlined, they would still get the full suspension.

Two different labs confirmed he tested positive for those substances. It happened. Jones can only protest how it happened.

This was a business decision.. You take letro to keep your estrogen at bay when on cycle and Clomid when coming off.. Jones is a cheater no matter how the ufc try's to play it. Gat supps are iffy as well but he's been warned before..

Thanks for the clarification. I didn't know that.

No problem. The only way you could get a reduced suspension with supplements is if you can prove that the supplement contains a banned substance that isn't listed on it's label. And that would still get you 6-9 months.

machida didnt even test positive for anything so not gonna shed a tear here

Back