Should Jon Jones sue USADA if they screwed up Jon Jones test ?

Haha! If USADA did in fact dork this... wouldn't it be second time? Wasn't the whole release of his testing pisitive for cocaine something USADA was not supposed to release?

I don't think that was USADA that did that but the NSAC.

No. USADA did their job and that's it. Questioning their accuracy at this moment is preposterous. From the looks of the headlines it seems that Jon Jones probably just took a tainted supplement.

P.S. I believe this world would be much better off without all the suing. Take for the most popular example the woman suing mcdonalds because her coffee was hot, and SHE WON THE CASE AND ACTUALLY RECEIVED MONEY. Talk about the devil taking over...
Maybe you should do some research on that particular lawsuit. She got burned so bad they had to do skin grafts on her thighs. There are pictures on google if you can stomach them.

No. USADA did their job and that's it. Questioning their accuracy at this moment is preposterous. From the looks of the headlines it seems that Jon Jones probably just took a tainted supplement.

P.S. I believe this world would be much better off without all the suing. Take for the most popular example the woman suing mcdonalds because her coffee was hot, and SHE WON THE CASE AND ACTUALLY RECEIVED MONEY. Talk about the devil taking over...
The woman won because she was badly burned, and the coffee was irregularly hot. It melted her fucking track suit to her leg and she needed multiple surgeries. Coffee should be hot sure, but not molten lava hot. Dig around for pictures of it, I am sure you can find some. It was horrible to look at. You can find them if you do a google image search for "blue waffle"

it gets worse- apparently some woman sued because spermacidal jelly didnt work and she got pregnant. Problem is she thought she was supposed to spread it on her toast in the morning and eat it for protection later.

The woman won because she was badly burned, and the coffee was irregularly hot. It melted her fucking track suit to her leg and she needed multiple surgeries. Coffee should be hot sure, but not molten lava hot. Dig around for pictures of it, I am sure you can find some. It was horrible to look at. You can find them if you do a google image search for "blue waffle"
Never heard of this case? how the fuck did they make the coffee that hot?

Should UFC fans sue USADA if they are fraudulently backtracking and allowing a roided up fighter back in the ring?

If the USADA did in fact completely fuck this up then yes, Jones should sue them if there is legal grounds. They will have cost him a big payday and done irreparable damage to his name and image as a fighter.

Having said that I am very skeptical that the USADA fucked this up. There is only one confirmed fuck up in this situation and his name isn't USADA.

110415-UFC-jon-jones-poses-ahn-PI.vresize.1200.675.high.47.jpg
Not only did they cost him out on millions, they potentially ruined an athletes reputation. Should Jones sue USADA if they screwed up the test for the money he was supposed to make plus more for his rep ?
How do you even understand how to use the internet?

His rep??

Fuck taking drugs or steroids. He ruined his rep with his hit-and-run with a pregnant woman.

this changes absolutely nothing. how the fuck is anyone supposed to know he took a certain supplement by accident? by his word alone? ya he seems like a trustworthy type.

If it turns out he didn't have in his system what he tested positive for, also if they don't have a clause written in that protects even if that is the case (which I HIGHLY doubt), then yes. In all reality though, they probably have a clause written to protect them, he also probably did test positive for what they say he did.

We all know what's happening here, his team have gone out and found a supplement that had the substances he tested positive in them but aren't disclosed on the label, they'll just tell USADA he took that. I'm sure you can go over to the Bodybulding.com Forum and ask for a bunch of supplements at GNC that have real anabolics or anti-estrogen substances in them. I don't know how far down the rabbit hole USADA will go, if they'll ask him questions like where he bought them from? Where's the proof he bought them? How did he take the supplement? What does it taste like? Etc. Even if they do, when we're talking about a 2 year ban over a 6 month ban which could cost Jones' and his team $10 Million, they'll probably have their bases covered.

Should he get sued for hiding under the octagon ?

Yea i think he still tested positive but if his suspended is somehow shorted because "new evidence" then if believe what crop cop said then it wouldn't be surprising if the ufc somehow paid off somebody and we see john at ufc 205

He lost the chance to fight for the belt he never lost. They can't make up for that.

Either way he took the substances. They didnt magically appear in his body. If anything, they came from supplements. But he is a professional and he needs to know what he is putting into his body, that would still be his responsibility

Tainted supplements are going to be the new loophole.

Find a drug that's in a tainted supplement list, buy a shit ton of the supplement. Take the drug and see if you can beat the test by cycling off. If you can't, you have a prepackaged excuse.

Tainted supplements are going to be the new loophole.

Find a drug that's in a tainted supplement list, buy a shit ton of the supplement. Take the drug and see if you can beat the test by cycling off. If you can't, you have a prepackaged excuse.

The tainted supplement excuse doesn't work if the drug is listed as an ingredient. If it's listed as an ingredient then the athlete is at fault.

Back