Should Jon Jones sue USADA if they screwed up Jon Jones test ?

J

JollyRants

110415-UFC-jon-jones-poses-ahn-PI.vresize.1200.675.high.47.jpg
Not only did they cost him out on millions, they potentially ruined an athletes reputation. Should Jones sue USADA if they screwed up the test for the money he was supposed to make plus more for his rep ?

no, he 100% tested positive. that is not in doubt

if it turns out that he took a tainted supplement, how the fuck is that suddenly USADA's fault?

Everyone getting so excited because Jones posts some shit in Instagram and then dana says "i dont know what he was caught with, but seems like it wasnt what they thought it was" or something...... which he probably got from Jones

fml, y'all so excitable

His rep was already fucked. But it depends on what Mr. Howard Jacobs Esquire has to say. If he thinks they have a case against them or the UFC they probably do. Dude might be the best lawyer money can buy right now.

They ruined his reputation?

No. I'm pretty sure he did that to himself.

and if they didn't screw up then UFC should sue Jones for using illegal substances...

not really

according to what dana said, it seems jons team simply went out and tested a bunch of shit to find trace amounts of the estrogen inhibitors he popped for. as jon didnt report these as substances he took, he's probably not even gonna get his suspension reduced.

He should be deported back to Philippines or whatever his chest says...

'Merika

No because suddenly it wont be random drug testing but every day testing

everyone who bought tickets to ufc 200 before the test fail should sue jon jones.

No, he should thank God he got away with something yet again.

110415-UFC-jon-jones-poses-ahn-PI.vresize.1200.675.high.47.jpg
Not only did they cost him out on millions, they potentially ruined an athletes reputation. Should Jones sue USADA if they screwed up the test for the money he was supposed to make plus more for his rep ?
No. USADA did their job and that's it. Questioning their accuracy at this moment is preposterous. From the looks of the headlines it seems that Jon Jones probably just took a tainted supplement.

P.S. I believe this world would be much better off without all the suing. Take for the most popular example the woman suing mcdonalds because her coffee was hot, and SHE WON THE CASE AND ACTUALLY RECEIVED MONEY. Talk about the devil taking over...

He has a high powered legal defense team that is fighting for him. All they have to do is create some level of doubt and Jones is free. He was using long before he got caught - search Victor Conte Jon Jones.

He is as innocent as OJ.

In America, money buys almost everything.

No. USADA did their job and that's it. Questioning their accuracy at this moment is preposterous. From the looks of the headlines it seems that Jon Jones probably just took a tainted supplement.

P.S. I believe this world would be much better off without all the suing. Take for the most popular example the woman suing mcdonalds because her coffee was hot, and SHE WON THE CASE AND ACTUALLY RECEIVED MONEY. Talk about the devil taking over...

I hate all the legal "covering our asses" jargon for stupid stuff like that. "The following does not reflect the views and the opinions of the ABC Corporation", "Do not eat", etc. Like who in the world would eat absorbant balls they found in their package from Amazon and sue the company because "they didn't say NOT to eat it". People see suing as easy money but that money probably came from them too.

Haha! If USADA did in fact dork this... wouldn't it be second time? Wasn't the whole release of his testing positive for cocaine something USADA was not supposed to release?

Last edited:
Back