• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Should Joe Schilling be charged for assault?

Should Joe Schilling be charged for assault?

• Total voters
Over reaction for sure but watching that douche bag getting ktfo was gratifying to say the least.
He will think twice before flexing on someone and maybe change his douchy ways.

I've watched it like 10 times now and never felt bad once about it.
Douche bag justice

I’m not sure, I need to read another 1000 pages of Sherdog opinions..

Nah. Square up like that, get KTFO. Don't be a clown, don't get KTFO. That's why I don't go around acting tough. I haven't gotten KTFO. So many of you privileged soyboys think you can do whatever with no consequences. Can't do that in the real world. This isn't some civilized utopia you dream of. Show respect and this won't happen.
Keep crying wannabe thug.

Nearly all trained elite fighters on social media said Joe's response was warranted based on the aggressive action by the former inmate Balboa, case closed.

Joe was obviously envious of the big tit woman cheering him on and had it all planned out..

Everyone is ready to sue for assault/battery at the first sign of something like this.

JS will likely lose his liberty and a significant amount financially.

Was it worth it?

That has nothing to do with the point I made.

But since you are asking me, lets assume JS loses his liberty and a significant amount of money. No, of course not.

Shertards out in fucking force again. Listen, it matters absolutely 0% how much of a douchebag the little guy was. Joe is facing charges, the bar itself is probably going to face a court battle too. It really is that simple. You want cowboy shit to be legal, but it's not. Simple as.

The victims name is Justin Balboa....

<mma4>

Thanks for sharing bro. Plenty of people have been asking.

Edit: from the linked article.

Another narrative for Joe to explore. They just can't get their shit story straight and feel the need to post this shit online? The victim is taking action against the bar it seems. Suck shit to the bar owner
eh, fuck the bar owner. You have a guy that comes in and almost has an incident all the time, you keep serving him the incident will happen. Irresponsible of management not to ban this guy before something like this happens. Probably a dive that clings to any customer that comes through, they're dime a dozen in this part of Florida.

Well this guy Balboa apparently IS going to press charges for assault.
Incident happened in a bar in Ft.Lauderdale.

To be honest....hurry up UFC 264 so we don't have any more 3000-replies threads about Joe Schilling assaulting people! You can tell when we are "between UFC events" sometimes...... ;)

I personally think that on the evidence provided anyone whether they're a pro fighter or not should be charged with assault in this situation.
So why did the guy make an aggressive move toward Joe? He just wanted to talk or did the former inmate want a fight?

That's what beer goggles does to you, those titties probably looked like the second coming of christ but with a pair of sober eyes they look like drawn out cow tits
I wrote my post based on the thumbnail but on closer inspection it wasn't really all that..

Back