• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Should Joe Schilling be charged for assault?

Should Joe Schilling be charged for assault?

• Total voters
If someone is in your face and lunges like they are going to attack, you’re a jackass if you don’t retaliate and try to swing first.

Not only it's assault, it looks premeditated to. He should go to jail for this.

Also in before water is wet comment.

Could I beat Joe Schilling in a fight ? No
Could I render him KTFO on the floor sucker punching him like that? Hell yeah.

Doesn't make him look tuff, just an ego that hasn't been put in its place yet.
It was uncalled for, hope he gets it returned sometime.

Americans can drop boms and s@#t, all good..

But if they fight like normal humans;
Joe should get penalized
Joe is a bully
Joe is an arrogant f@#k
It's assault
Bla bla

Nah. Square up like that, get KTFO. Don't be a clown, don't get KTFO. That's why I don't go around acting tough. I haven't gotten KTFO. So many of you privileged soyboys think you can do whatever with no consequences. Can't do that in the real world. This isn't some civilized utopia you dream of. Show respect and this won't happen.
Wow you sound like a bigger loser than Joe.

You have your head up your ass. The guy got shoved out of the way by Joe first.

Joe came up behind him, and pushed him out of the way. Anyone's going to get pissed off over that. Dude had a right to be pissed off at Joe.

All Schilling had to do was say, "Excuse me," show some basic courtesy, and that entire scenario would've been different.

Joe is an arrogant fuck, shoved the guy out of the way, and the guy took exception to that shit. Then Joe knocked him out.

Joe's professional fighter, and that guy was half the size. There was no "fear for his life," what an absolute crock of shit.

Joe is a bully-asshole thug. That guy ought to find out where Joe lives, sneak up behind Joe, and take a baseball bat to his ass. See how Schilling likes that shit.

Lmao how sensitive are you dude? No offense but damn. The terminology you are using in your post..... “He was pushed out the way...he was shoved”. Joe barely touched him when the guy backed up into him.

The entire situation plays out differently if the guy doesn’t react and try to get Joe to flinch.

Edit - let me add that I do feel Joe should
Be charged though. Fair or not, different rules apply to fighters...By definition that was still “assault” regardless of if I feel the guy had it coming or not.

As we've seen the argument can be spun both ways (as it was for 165 pages in the other thread on this topic). We'll have see what happens in court.

Given Joe's history with this stuff, I'm sure it'll happen again. I personally believe he should be charged, 100%. There was no need to use that much force to meet such a small level of threat (assuming he's telling the truth about feeling threatened at all, which I don't buy).

Last edited:
Americans can drop boms and s@#t, all good..

But if they fight like normal humans;
Joe should get penalized
Joe is a bully
Joe is an arrogant f@#k
It's assault
Bla bla
if the rest of the world acts like Jabroni Joe on a regular basis then you deserved to be bombed tbh

As we've seen the argument can be spun both ways (as it did for 165 pages in the other thread on this topic). We'll have see what happens in court.

Given Joe's history with this stuff, I'm sure it'll happen again.

Everyone who seems to be on the side of Joe seems to also be projecting very hard at being a bad ass who thinks people should be knocked out for basically anything though.

Real life isn't like that thankfully.

Everyone who seems to be on the side of Joe seems to also be projecting very hard at being a bad ass who thinks people should be knocked out for basically anything though.

Real life isn't like that thankfully.

I agree.

I think part of the issue is that a lot of people spend too much time on the internet and lose touch with what the real world is even like. It's sad.

I've never gotten KOed (in a fight anyways) but it did take me to break some bones in my face to realize I had to stop acting the way I was acting when I was piss drunk

I think a lot of people need to get their fucking ass beat early in their life like that.
Remember the old fat guy Mike Perry punched? I bet that guy never got an ass whooping in his life and still in his 50s thought he could mouth off to some young drunk guy without consequences
Everyone is ready to sue for assault/battery at the first sign of something like this.

JS will likely lose his liberty and a significant amount financially.

Was it worth it?

Back