Should i hit a chick from the past up?

AND. STILL. NO. FUCKING. PICS!

<3><3><3>

<DisgustingHHH>
if it was an actual locker room than yeah I'd show pics but can't do it on the net. Honestly, I think the pics or gtfo is funny and I want to brag BUT when I'm actually in the position I think it is unethical. I guess i'll stop playing that game actually.

tenor.gif

Depending on how long its been, she may very well not be crazy anymore.

hit it till you get bored again buds.

Bit thirsty IMO but if you really think she'd be jumping at the bit don't let the opinion of one random stop you from getting your nut.

Ive seen party girls transform into solid "good catch" wives over 5 years in their 20s, and neurotic teens become cool "one of the guys" chicks from teenage years to adulthood.

Trauma/escaping trauma causes growth. Depending on the crazy, it doesnt always stick around. Especially if its young kid crazy(neediness, affirmation, etc...)

Ive seen party girls transform into solid "good catch" wives over 5 years in their 20s, and neurotic teens become cool "one of the guys" chicks from teenage years to adulthood.

Trauma/escaping trauma causes growth. Depending on the crazy, it doesnt always stick around. Especially if its young kid crazy(neediness, affirmation, etc...)
makes sense. I got the feeling she was going to cause a big mess so I left. I was just like hell no I want no part in this. If I had stuck around their would definitely had been no going back but I didn't stick around for that. Yeah, I usually date chicks between 18-23 and it seems like their is always some bullshit about to go down.

<{dayum}>

thats a 10 in my books...
for the record I just typed "cute blonde chick" into google images and found a chick that is in earnest on par with the actual chick I'm talking about but yeah same level for sure look wise.

I don't usually tend to deviate from girls that are on that level in their prime but sometimes they drop a few points in their later 20's or early 30's.

Recently my standards have gone down in the looks department as I've matured and become less shallow.

Because I do pull chicks that pretty I am always bewildered with guys on the internet's fetish with "alpha males." The guys that I know that tend to be preoccupied with being the "alpha" in a group of guys don't tend to be able to pull girls this pretty very often. If anything the "alpha" male dudes just kill the game in an effort to display dominance so they naturally exclude themselves from pick up scenarios and kill the game for their friends while they are at it.

Last edited:
Bit thirsty IMO but if you really think she'd be jumping at the bit don't let the opinion of one random stop you from getting your nut.
yeah, I think your right. I don't want to start pursuing a chick because of thirst I think it will end badly if I do that.

Whatever you do just remember that Dr. Pepper works as emergency contraceptive. Just pour that shit all over her.

makes sense. I got the feeling she was going to cause a big mess so I left. I was just like hell no I want no part in this. If I had stuck around their would definitely had been no going back but I didn't stick around for that. Yeah, I usually date chicks between 18-23 and it seems like their is always some bullshit about to go down.

18-23 year old girls are usually idiots in all honesty. 26-31 is the golden zone. And the older they are, the more value you have as a single man.

for the record I just typed "cute blonde chick" into google images and found a chick that is in earnest on par with the actual chick I'm talking about but yeah same level for sure look wise.

I don't usually tend to deviate from girls that are on that level in their prime but sometimes they drop a few points in their later 20's or early 30's.

Recently my standards have gone down in the looks department as I've matured and become less shallow.

Because I do pull chicks that pretty I am always bewildered with guys on the internet's fetish with "alpha males." The guys that I know that tend to be preoccupied with being the "alpha" in a group of guys don't tend to be able to pull girls this pretty very often. If anything the "alpha" male dudes just kill the game in an effort to display dominance so they naturally exclude themselves from pick up scenarios and kill the game for their friends while they are at it.
You do your thing @Jack Stevonovich

Back