Should i hit a chick from the past up?

Jack Stevonovich

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
I got bored and lonely all of a sudden and I remembered this one chick that put a lot of effort into trying to snag me. I eventually got sick of her shit one day and ghosted her. She's pretty freaking hot but she's immature and annoying but she try's hard and I usually end up being a lot funnier when she's around.

I've been operating under a pretty strict policy of if a chick pisses me off to the point I feel like walking out on them I usually do and never look back. Well, at least for the last few years. Not sure what I should do here.

Does she swallow? If no pass on it.

Life’s too short for a chick that doesn’t swallow.

I got bored and lonely all of a sudden and I remembered this one chick that put a lot of effort into trying to snag me. I eventually got sick of her shit one day and ghosted her. She's pretty freaking hot but she's immature and annoying but she try's hard and I usually end up being a lot funnier when she's around.

I've been operating under a pretty strict policy of if a chick pisses me off to the point I feel like walking out on them I usually do and never look back. Well, at least for the last few years. Not sure what I should do here.
What's the worst that could happen? A girl you previously rejected rejects you? BFD. Go for it but before you do post some pics for Christ's sake.

What's the worst that could happen? A girl you previously rejected rejects you? BFD. Go for it but before you do post some pics for Christ's sake.
I don't think she will reject me. It's not that it is that girl is trouble. I got the feeling that she was going to one day go femme fatale on me if that makes sense.

If you intend to use her as your fleshlight, don't.

Does she swallow? If no pass on it.

Life’s too short for a chick that doesn’t swallow.
she's down for anything but I always felt like she had some kind of internal tally of like things she could potentially hold against me in the worst possible way one day.

yeah, no she's not worth it. Eventually she will cause some kind of mess. I think I was right to end it then. before a mess.

Dont bother. Its always a bad idea or even worse a waste of time.

U sound bored.
So I say go for it Holmes.

This prolly won’t end well, though.
Should be fun till then.
Gawdspeed.

#50shadesRuhRoh...

U sound bored.
So I say go for it Holmes.

This prolly won’t end well, though.
Should be fun till then.
Gawdspeed.

#50shadesRuhRoh...
yeah, no it's not worth it. She's cool but that level of crazy is dangerous.

Back