Should i hit a chick from the past up?

becareful she might spread false rumors about you on the forums, and you don't want sherdoggers to disown you.

becareful she might spread false rumors about you on the forums, and you don't want sherdoggers to disown you.
well it's not the girl in the photo. I don't know who she is.

plus, this chick has zero interest in martial arts or MMA. Even still I wouldn't post her photo. Can't a guy miss a girl? geez.

<{walkerwhut}>is it just me or does this sound like a thinly veiled threat?

the girl i'm talking about doesn't even know sherdog exists.

Yea it is.
fer reals tho. Seriously my biggest fear about her. Her causing some big drama to get me more and more invested in her. I read that thread about the guy with all the hookers and was like man I wish I could call that girl to come over here right now and leave. She likes me too much though or something because I just know she'd do that at first then pull some crazy shit.

Tell her you have a successful plumbing business. She can see your commercials from 8-11 on KTLA 5 or KCAL 9.

<{smellit?}>I cant ever see myself posting chicks I know online without their consent. sorry bud. she's easily a boise dime. I can say that much.

Smart man, I was not expecting a pic of course (I didn’t have my pants down and tissues ready I swear)

I say take the chance. What's the worst that can happen? Life is an adventure. Shitty experiences can make for great stories. As long as she isn't dangerous to your health. Pound it bro!
{<redford}

Back