Should Glory sign Badr Hari? Vote here!

Rollermanskunk

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
10406933_307177432774535_6941513872404044532_n.jpg

VOTE HERE: http://www.fightstadium.com/glory-sign-badr-hari/

Last edited:
I think they should, but bearing in mind his history, I don't think Glory would be willing to offer the kind of contract Hari has grown accustomed to.

Yes! He's one of the elite kickboxers and an entertaining fighter.

GLORY should sign Micheal schiavello he is the best commentator

they really should sign him up now!

unless anyone knows of any reason why?

I don't want Badr to have any nice things happen to him.

I don't want bad things to happen to him, I just don't want nice things to happen to him.

they really should sign him up now!

unless anyone knows of any reason why?

just a sampler:

20 February 2010 Club Blinq. The bouncer of Club Blinq is assaulted by several perpetrators one of which is said to be Hari.[65][70]
6 maart 2010 Albert Cuyp Market. Hari drives his car into the Albert Cuyp Street, which was closed to vehicle traffic, and has an accident with a pedestrian severely injuring her leg.[65]

Should they sign the most exciting kick boxer on the planet? Why haven't they already signed him?

If they can sign cokedealer Hesdey gerges than they should sign streetfigher Badr!

Obviously yes. Personal issues aside, he's a born fighter and the most entertaining one out there.

Obviously yes. Personal issues aside, he's a born fighter and the most entertaining one out there.
Not to mention, Glory needs all the heavyweights they can get now that Spong and Saki both dropped down.

meh, badr is a piece of shit but so are a lot of other fighters/athletes, so i say sign him. if nothing else, it will get people talking. and i love watching him lose.

He's too expensive. They shouldn't waste the money...

If they can sign cokedealer Hesdey gerges than they should sign streetfigher Badr!

I really don't see how dealing coke is a bad thing. If someone is stupid enough to stuff that shit in their face it's their problem.

Glory should sign the best kickboxers in the world, if Hari is one of them, sign him. They better just make sure to make a contract that makes sure they can get rid of him easy if he fucks it up again.

They key here is not his past. It's if Glory can keep him under control if they sign him (unlikely). They have to anticipate that he will fuck it up and give them bad press. On the other hand he is still one of the most exciting kickboxers out there so yes they need to sign him. His price is high but it's also "a high price" for them if Hari is fighting elsewhere and drawing attention to another organization. They can't have people speculate if another org has the real HW world champion.

On the other hand, Hari might just be too expensive and since Glory are heavily focusing on the American market there might be the issue of Hari not being able to get a visa for the US in the next many years.

Back