Should Cody Garbrandt get the title shot if he kos Takeya Mizugaki ?

J

JollyRants

I think he should get the title shot heres why. One hes from Alpha Male and Dominick Cruz and Alpha have a history with him going 3 - 1 against them. Two him and Cruz dont like each other and there rivalry will sell. Three hes fucking exciting
Cody%2BGarbrandt%2BStops%2BMarcus%2BBrimage%2BUFC%2B182.gif
Th7S_o.gif
. Four Cruz wants to fight him and Bryan Caraway is faking an injury thinking he can get a title shot by sitting on the sidelines after humping someone. Sean Shelby said that he tried to book Cody Garbrandt vs Caraway but Caraway said hes injured
air-quotes.gif
. So since Caraway is injured like he saids that should eliminated him from the title race and push Cruz vs Garbrandt next. 1.png Thoughts ?

Dillasnake deserves it imo.

Dillasnake deserves it imo.
<36> Give it to Cody. What makes you believe that a re-match will go any different than the first fight? If you want to watch that fight again, just go to fight pass and hit replay as many times as you like.

i think so. he has done great with everyone he faced so far, cept that fight before almeida was a tad bit of a early stoppage. that was annoying but i had the feeling he was going to just do that anyway.

Please no. Let him improve his stand up and round his game out before making him fight Cruz.

Cody vs Assuncao.

When you have an aggressive hot prospect with a lot of promise you don't have him fight an extremely defensive fighter center stage. Bring him up properly.

He already lost, plus im tired of rematches. Let TJ get at least one more win against Dodson or Lineker.

Already lost?

It was a split decision with TJ being the agressor. It easily could have been scored either way.

Fight with Takeya makes totally no sense in my opinion. He beat Almeida ffs...

fresh fights are better. dillashaw can easily have the shot after him.
<36> Give it to Cody. What makes you believe that a re-match will go any different than the first fight? If you want to watch that fight again, just go to fight pass and hit replay as many times as you like.
He already lost, plus im tired of rematches. Let TJ get at least one more win against Dodson or Lineker.
No love doesn't deserve it for beating a shot mizugaki, Linker deserves it more. Garbrandts best win is over a prospect with an inflated ranking, let him fight Assuncao or Dodson so we can see him against somebody who actually presents a threat. I'm not into guys getting title shots because they're from a camp full of losers.

Already lost?

It was a split decision with TJ being the agressor. It easily could have been scored either way.
I stand corrected already lost. upload_2016-8-11_20-0-5.png Cruz controlled the first 3 rounds easily till TJ injured his leg in the 4 while being rusty. He will dominated Tj easily. Who wants to see a bunch of rematches ?

No love doesn't deserve it for beating a shot mizugaki, Linker deserves it more. Garbrandts best win is over a prospect with an inflated ranking, let him fight Assuncao or Dodson so we can see him against somebody who actually presents a threat. I'm not into guys getting title shots because they're from a camp full of losers.
cruz got his shot after a come back fight against mizugaki.

so... why shouldnt cody?

I stand corrected already lost. View attachment 129925 Cruz controlled the first 3 rounds easily till TJ injured his leg in the 4 while being rusty. He will dominated Tj easily. Who wants to see a bunch of rematches ?

Post as many pictures as you want but it wont erase that Dom and TJ are significantly ahead of the others.

And i dont think you understand how to use the phrase 'i stand corrected'

Post as many pictures as you want but it wont erase that Dom and TJ are significantly ahead of the others.

And i dont think you understand how to use the phrase 'i stand corrected'
Well i said he lost already and you ask did he lose. Dominick Cruz beat Tj thats a fact lol. So again i stand corrected.

I'm not always a fan of rematches too and I also don't think the fight will be different. But that's not the point, not only Dillashaw gave Dominick one hell of a fight and made it pretty close, he also dominated Raphael after that.

As much as I like the idea of Dominick vs. Garbrandt, I think a split decision vs. Cruz and dominating a contender means more than beating a couple of nobodies and Thomas Almeida.

Then again, I'm not talking about what I wanna see the most, but about what I think makes the most sense.

Then again, I'm not talking about what I wanna see the most, but about what I think makes the most sense.
Completely fair, but with the UFC (and the WWE for that matter) I've thrown in the towel on what makes sense and I just advocate for what I want to see.

Back