Shoop Shoops without a home - post miscellaneous Shoops here

It's a chore, there is very little joy in it until people start responding, but if you want the fame you have to play the game

It's all in the name (the fame game)

Twitter is easy because it works on both mobile AND desktop properly unlike instagram, doesn't have a billion profile options like facebook, and accepts most media formats in their original dimensions (with various jiggery pokery going on at their end for display purposes) plus the character limit forces you to keep it short and sweet.

Do you know anything about legal ramifications for shoops? Could someone be sued for making an offensive shoop of a celebrity or politician? Would you only be allowed to use pics from places like Creative Commons?

Do you know anything about legal ramifications for shoops? Could someone be sued for making an offensive shoop of a celebrity or politician? Would you only be allowed to use pics from places like Creative Commons?
At most they might be able to sue for defamation of character but I even doubt that because that usually only applies when something untrue is said not photoshopped.

At most they might be able to sue for defamation of character but I even doubt that because that usually only applies when something untrue is said not photoshopped.
Using not licensed photos can easily get you into copyrights issues. However for shoops and similar these are moneteraly worthless claims so no-one ever bothers with them.

yHVrAKM.jpg

No Pettis/Wonderboy thread so I will post it here:

anJKPVf.gif

Back