Shoop Shoops without a home - post miscellaneous Shoops here

This was going to be an MMA warwagon

14uaob8.jpg

Not even sure what I was doing with this, but I have a feeling I'll dust it off someday

ztupug.jpg

This isn't an alteration, but it's the best picture I have ever taken, and it doesn't have a home. I wish I still had the high resolution original.

MS%2B-%2BBalloon%2Bin%2Bthe%2Bclouds.jpg

oh I actually found something I never finished that IS interesting.

I made a load of changes to it but accidentally saved the progress as a PNG instead of saving over the main file :( so I never went back to it. Was a pet project I worked on from time to time.

newproj4.png

Found this, was titled "children of the corn" and was my attempt to make Sage more childlike presumably

Children-of-the-Corn.png

I was going to do a series of shoops called "Orphan Black" but decided against it <45>

the template was huge, I've shrunk it a bit

KOREAN-BOY.png

I did this a really, really long time ago.

hughesdancefork.gif

mir-finger-guns-gif.513697

This isn't an alteration, but it's the best picture I have ever taken, and it doesn't have a home. I wish I still had the high resolution original.

MS%2B-%2BBalloon%2Bin%2Bthe%2Bclouds.jpg

Beautiful photo. Yea too bad you don't have the hi-res. If you took it with a real camera you could try some file recovery programs and see if it's still there. It has a nice dreamy look to it. I like the angle of the horizon.

Attachments

• mir-finger-guns.gif
    mir-finger-guns.gif
    398.5 KB · Views: 501
I just have a feeling I'm never going to finish this so I'll share, but I did extend it (and made it easy to extend further) so more drug cheats could be added, during 2017. I wanted to animate it so it could drive through different locations :cool: but tweening is (or was) really CPU intensive. This was made back when I merged each template down once I thought I'd finished adding it, so the entire project is one template :(

click for full size

golfcart-4.png

Last edited:

When I see these Proper 12 shoops, I kinda wonder why McGregor didn't get added to the Cormier/Jones stickied thread, he's been heavily shooped consistently for years and would've given the thread a boost too. It's a shame shoops like this might only get seen by a few dozen people.

Brock White looks alright, but Dana Lesnar does not have the correct number of chromosomes.

I thought I recognized your name from somewhere so I Googled it. This is the first result. :D

inga-png.514457

When I see these Proper 12 shoops, I kinda wonder why McGregor didn't get added to the Cormier/Jones stickied thread, he's been heavily shooped consistently for years and would've given the thread a boost too. It's a shame shoops like this might only get seen by a few dozen people.

Yea we need to get more exposure for the shoops and the shoop scene. I so want to get social media but I don't know how and am afraid of making an account that no one will see.

Attachments

• inga.png
    inga.png
    247.9 KB · Views: 784
Back