Shoop Shoops without a home - post miscellaneous Shoops here

Not a shoop but figured it's a good place and is it brutal.

I've been trying to learn how to make some over the top, Mortal Kombat-style blood splatters in Blender. Not quite there yet, but making progress.
Eddie-Eye-2.gif

Just realized that the top of the splatter gets cut off in the gif. Oops. :oops:

Last edited:

I've been trying to learn how to make some over the top, Mortal Kombat-style blood splatters in Blender. Not quite there yet, but making progress.
Eddie-Eye-2.gif

Just realized that the top of the splatter gets cut off in the gif. Oops. :oops:

Pretty awesome mate. Is Blender a free piece of software?

No shoop, but do you think Etim had the Loki reaction when Edson got dropped stiff by Justin?

giphy.gif

Eddie-Eye-2.gif

Way cool brah!! Nice skilz. Never learned 3D but I am going to have to for my Photoshopping. I tried making an Octopus arm in Blender and got this far.

octo-png.565983

Attachments

• octo.png
    octo.png
    677.6 KB · Views: 272
Was working on the shadface template and just kept going and going.

Not sure it's "better" but it will save me a lot of time, I always have to fix the lighting on the left side.

Pt4SeGr.png

wh5MJLs.png

Back