Shoop that Tyron Woodley!

Is this the first KO winner shoop thread? It's made some mediocre results, but really, odd concept.

We had the "Screaming Struve" thread few months back. He KO'd Bigfoot. Was a very successful thread with over 400 replies. Some golden shoops. Check it out.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/shoop-that-screaming-struve.3242103/

I was thinking the same but good to see @bigwaverider doing his thing lol.

Mahalo brother. Wish we had some good Lawler pics, but they don't seem to exist.

That's really good.
Also, thanks for saving this enterprise from being (mostly) a pathetic mess of racism and shit jokes. Gonna have to get used to Woodley bringing out the Stormfront in Sherdog, lol.

YW brah. I got my eye on this one. Keeping my eye out for questionable shoops and comments.

ronwood_by_fincher7-dacagcq.jpg

Lol. Salt??? Dude, I wanted woodley to win and sAid lawler might have s suspect chin after the wars. I said lawyers reign was coming to an end beforehand. I can't stand lawler. Check my posts.

That doesn't keep me from seeing that woodley is blatantly ducking wonderbro. Open your eyes bro. He's scared as hell.

If Dana and the fans want the Wonderboy fight more than any other, it will happen.

We had the "Screaming Struve" thread few months back. He KO'd Bigfoot. Was a very successful thread with over 400 replies. Some golden shoops. Check it out.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/shoop-that-screaming-struve.3242103/

Mahalo brother. Wish we had some good Lawler pics, but they don't seem to exist.

YW brah. I got my eye on this one. Keeping my eye out for questionable shoops and comments.

I mean, fair to a point, but I've not even seen a shoop Lawler thread. If we can make some good shoops, by all means, it's deserved, but we do understand the weird divide when the victorious KO winner goes through all of this before KO victim... in the fucking MMA community.

I agree. Doesn't mean woodleys still not trying to duck.

I honestly think it's more him trying to get the most money while his stock is high. I'd do the same. He did call out GSP too. I don't think calling out the WW GOAT is something somebody's who's scared would do. Calling out Diaz for an event that takes place in 3 weeks from your last title fight is smart too. Massive card, quick turnaround, winnable fight. Get that money!

I mean, fair to a point, but I've not even seen a shoop Lawler thread. If we can make some good shoops, by all means, it's deserved, but we do understand the weird divide when the victorious KO winner goes through all of this before KO victim... in the fucking MMA community.

I looked real hard for Lawler pics to Shoop. I can't find anything. I have a few people I talk to about Shoops when events come up. We were all excited for 201, but the pics have been a let down...

(15 minutes later) OK as I was typing this, I tried my hardest to use the only Lawler image that was acceptable. His hewad was so tiny, it looked unusable. but using BWR top secret tactics, I was able to enlarge it into an almost acceptable quality. The first head is 100%, the 2nd is 200% and the 3rd is 300%. what do you think? Should we Shoop thread this one? (click the thumbnails)

I looked real hard for Lawler pics to Shoop. I can't find anything. I have a few people I talk to about Shoops when events come up. We were all excited for 201, but the pics have been a let down...

(15 minutes later) OK as I was typing this, I tried my hardest to use the only Lawler image that was acceptable. His hewad was so tiny, it looked unusable. but using BWR top secret tactics, I was able to enlarge it into an almost acceptable quality. The first head is 100%, the 2nd is 200% and the 3rd is 300%. what do you think? Should we Shoop thread this one? (click the thumbnails)

lol, it's all good, man. You're an artist and you shoop what you want, I just think it's a tad odd. It's not on you, by any means.

Lol. Salt??? Dude, I wanted woodley to win and sAid lawler might have s suspect chin after the wars. I said lawyers reign was coming to an end beforehand. I can't stand lawler. Check my posts.

That doesn't keep me from seeing that woodley is blatantly ducking wonderbro. Open your eyes bro. He's scared as hell.
Not even Wonderboy thinks that.

Back