Shoop that Tyron Woodley!

JU3x2hU.gif
Me and you both know it's a wrap.
Lmao that's perfect

No photoshop needed. Woodley doing what woodley does best....... Ducking image.jpg

Green screen smoke and a cloud pic...

UWO2KqN.gif
That's really good.

Also, thanks for saving this enterprise from being (mostly) a pathetic mess of racism and shit jokes. Gonna have to get used to Woodley bringing out the Stormfront in Sherdog, lol.

At least half of you lot are thinking about making a ''slave theme'' photoshop.

Don't lie.

Cos obviously I thought it.

Ya, I guess just like t wood couldn't against marquart eh?

So salty. Having to go back 4 years and another promotion to make your tears dry. Woodley's the champ, it is what it is. At least he earned it in an emphatic manner, rather than a debatable split decision.

Who doesn't like KO finishes?

original

Even more amazing when you consider that Lawler hasn't been KO'd in 12 years. Give credit where it's due.

So salty. Having to go back 4 years and another promotion to make your tears dry. Woodley's the champ, it is what it is. At least he earned it in an emphatic manner, rather than a debatable split decision.

Who doesn't like KO finishes?

original

Even more amazing when you consider that Lawler hasn't been KO'd in 12 years. Give credit where it's due.
Lol. Salt??? Dude, I wanted woodley to win and sAid lawler might have s suspect chin after the wars. I said lawyers reign was coming to an end beforehand. I can't stand lawler. Check my posts.

That doesn't keep me from seeing that woodley is blatantly ducking wonderbro. Open your eyes bro. He's scared as hell.

lol, is there even a shoop Lawler? I mean, fuck Woodley for being confident and actually trusting Dana at his word, but honestly, he has to do a little more than that to be the cunt we all want him to be, right?

Back