bfx5JAD.jpg
5uuxZdQ.jpg
77anbWN.jpg

AOlXcUk.jpg
4L2ykBG.jpg
6GcLoiQ.jpg

tQiSTSv.jpg

How do you do this?

This is the background and the green screen video in this spoiler. Using After Effects, put the green screen smoke trail layer on top of the cloud background. You use an eye dropper type tool (under "effects > keylight 1.2" I think) to click on the green screen and it's gone as simple as that. Then Move/Tween/Resize Tyron as needed. You can sort of do this in Photoshop if you use the "Black Screen" version of the smoke trail included in the YouTube video below. Do all the steps above except the green screen stuff. Make sure the video frames are in it's own "group". Set that group to a "Screen" layer. Using Photoshop, you are possibly going to have to use darker clouds and I am not 100% sure how good it will look.

Of course you are going to have to first use some sort of video editor to crop out the needed video segment. I use Virtualdub with wmv, mov, flv, and mp4 plugins, but there are many freeware video editors/croppers. Message me if you want more help.

clouds_elias.jpeg

(I have NO idea what the hell this is, sorry)

99m3h0.png

(I have NO idea what the hell this is, sorry)

99m3h0.png
133615.jpg

But really, to add to the shoop, you can shoop robbie's head behind woodley's hands. It'd look like he's feasting on it.

Just an idea though.

Back