• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Shoop that Terrified Rogan!

I'm so happy this thread was bumped. I have some new ideas now.

tr cop garcia.png

Don't get political on me, I just thought it was a funny picture. Christie's face lent it to this shoop.

tr trump christie.jpg

I'm proud of this one.

tr dexter.jpg

part of Rogan's neck is in the template and needs erasing if you're gonna change the angle it sits at :)
Yes, I have a trouble of getting the neck to blend seamlessly. I'm not giving these a full effort though so they're a little funny. I just wanted to pound a few out to get things started again.

Yes, I have a trouble of getting the neck to blend seamlessly. I'm not giving these a full effort though so they're a little funny. I just wanted to pound a few out to get things started again.
I'm not sure how much this will help, but I reshaped it a bit

Vudc00T.png

Headline: America's got Talent winner Ronda Rousey brings Joe Rogan to tears with her stunning performance.

zmef7l.jpg

LOL it looks like those people are in a group hug with Bob Sapp
That staredown was so funny. Those two guys won a contest to be involved in the staredown. Seriously, they're just random people.

Akebono vs Sapp is one of the most watched events (and the most watched fight, period) in Japanese television history, so people went nuts for it.

That staredown was so funny. Those two guys won a contest to be involved in the staredown. Seriously, they're just random people.

Akebono vs Sapp is one of the most watched events (and the most watched fight, period) in Japanese television history, so people went nuts for it.
Sounds awesome I'll have to look it up tomorrow. Didn't notice it the first time but crying Roan got a hand full of some sweet tits.

Still can't believe ol' Vern Schillinger won an Oscar.
omg I hate that guy (in Oz) .... scumbag haha

I don't think I will watch his oscar winning performance

omg I hate that guy (in Oz) .... scumbag haha

I don't think I will watch his oscar winning performance
I haven't watched it either... Not sure I can.

think I'd rather watch that inmate stick his anus against the glass again
"Hey ma, guess what?? I'm gonna be on a HBO show! I'm finally on the big time!!"

"OMG son, I'm so proud... What's the part?"

"I play a gay inmate in the world's gayest prison and I have to stick my asshole on to a glass door"

"oh..."

"Hey ma, guess what?? I'm gonna be on a HBO show! I'm finally on the big time!!"

"OMG son, I'm so proud... What's the part?"

"I play a gay inmate in the world's gayest prison and I have to stick my asshole on to a glass door"

"oh..."
if only that was the worst thing he did while on that show :D

Back