• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Shoop that Terrified Rogan!

if only that was the worst thing he did while on that show :D
Was it Robson or Keller? In only watched the last 2 seasons once... My memory.

So much homo after they killed off Adebisi.

3Ekz8dA.jpg

@Buff

Robson...

Nasty.

it's funny you say that cause he was the second guy to sodomise the italian mafia "son"

it's funny you say that cause he was the second guy to sodomise the italian mafia "son"
3rd if you count Schillinger... Peter Schiabtta....What a pussy. Even Beecher didn't get dicked by as many times as Schiabtta.

3rd if you count Schillinger... Peter Schiabtta....What a pussy. Even Beecher didn't get dicked by as many times as Schiabtta.
still though, was an awesome scene when Adebisi beat those guys down then slung Ciabatta over the counter and went to work on dat ass :D

still though, was an awesome scene when Adebisi beat those guys down then slung Ciabatta over the counter and went to work on dat ass :D
Not just any guys... Chucky Pancamo was one of them... Chuck Zito himself. Dude has never missed a numbered ufc to date. Dude was beating people up for a solid 40 years before he 3 got famous.

Then along came Adebisi with a tin opener and a giant can of tomatoes...

Not just any guys... Chucky Pancamo was one of them... Chuck Zito himself. Dude has never missed a numbered ufc to date. Dude was beating people up for a solid 40 years before he 3 got famous.

Then along came Adebisi with a tin opener and a giant can of tomatoes...
yeah I know Chuck Zito was and/or is the head of a hells angel chapter, or w/e they're call em

in Sons of Anarchy as actor and consultant too

yeah I know Chuck Zito was and/or is the head of a hells angel chapter, or w/e they're call em

in Sons of Anarchy as actor and consultant too

I don't do the SoA... That blonde twat pisses me off.

You guys fucking rule, Jehannum is complement the thread nicely.

z7PQdOt.gif

Last edited:
Back