Shoop Shoop that Papa Mir (Bigwaverider's Dad) R.I.P.

I'm @ tagging everyone who posted in this thread.

Hey guys. As I have said before I wanted to thank everyone individually but I am overwhelmed by so many wonderful people. I've not been on the forum for close to 10 days now. The funeral is tomorrow. A lot of family is coming back into town.

I've been pretty OK for the most part but it is really sinking in now. I made a slideshow to play at the funeral and man it's the saddest thing ever making a slideshow, with music, for your father who is gone. Seeing pics of him as a baby, a young boy, a teen, a young man coming of age, a new young father with his young wife and babies, and then pics of him into middle age and getting older. It really hits you. You see your life, so to speak, when you see pics like this.

I'd like to thank everyone once again for your support and love. This thread has been great. It's amazing how my brothers and sisters here have come together for my dad, me, and my family.

Oh, I showed the family this thread! They loved it and were laughing pretty hard. They told me to thank everyone so that includes you! I had it on my tablet and was scrolling through the pics and they really loved all of them. I had to scroll real fast past some of them cause... well you know Sherdog Shoopers :D. Those were probably @BigTruck's or @Buff's haha.

One more thing, I have not been able to answer all of my PM's but I will get back to everyone this weekend or so.

@Arqueto
@CHUTE_BOXE78
@newjerseynick
@Ottawaguy awaguy
@Bjjpitbull8
@Kryptt
@AleYeah
@CTEGod
@A.A. Riggs
@Substance Abuse
@giovanni_ss
@Clippy
@BigTruck
@Frank McEdgar
@JohnMandick
@HHJ
@lostdog000
@TCE
@SuperNerd
@TGArthur
@JSN
@rearnakedchoke
@Strychnine
@RampageFaction
@pamirec
@C0NCH3TO
@true_fan
@genecop
@Greyscale
@Ares Black
@shankmcgank
@fuct.
@Uber_Noober
@Dead Kennedy
@Homelander
@Wormwood
@TriangleMonkey
@tat2man5k
@Jackonfire
@One MMA Fan
@M4rk
@Kwic
@Dionysian
@Mga223
@Thread
@Spath
@Draxton
@TheIrishPsycho
@Ace70 V2
@Max Power
@Andrey Kamensky
@Pepy
@sonhow
@oscerthegrouch
@Prologue
@Jesus H. Sherdog
@ZackZed
@TheMMAnalyst
@jeff7b9
@CleverNameEh
@EvilDDS
@Black Bel
@HUGHPHUG
@TheBrownGosling
@Mastoness
@Kowboy Karl
@MGS
@Slatersan
@ralek4grammy
@propain14
@Ken Fresno
@Moral Victory
@Morris88
@Glove
@GIBLERTBAPTISTA
@ExitLUPin
@KazDibiase
@elreece
@WhiteMousse
@ssBaldy
@justalurker
@Iron Skin
@DBall007
@Kenny Powerth
@CBohl
@kuf
@elwani
@Maaj19
@MacGregor
@brown Belt
@Medulla Omoplata
@Atomic 187
@Espresso
@MeatWagon06
@Jose Beehive
@Hitto
@Doughie99
@BroRogan
@Dillydilly
@Natural Order
@Kdup
@Steve Fox
@Kyojiro Kagenuma
@Craig Owens
@Ironnik94
@Kaynan
@Low Test With da Best
@SKYNET
@BFoe
@Masturbin
@ThePsychoticKane
@Dick Niaz030
@Surveillance State
@Young Calf Kick
@CLose
@BFoe
@dog y
@Dillydilly
@Kraysla
@Kowboy Karl
@Jogurt
@Uber_Noober
@ocfightfan
@dindonker
@olimpicus
@TGArthur
@Do The Evolution
@WalterSobchak
@Sickbro69420
@Moin
@Naj85
@TonOdanK
@One MMA Fan
@ralek4grammy
@PurpleStorm
@CHUTE_BOXE78
@Wolf Of Sherdog
@Myrddin Wild
@kongeriket
@OG Thanos
@Credo
G@reenGorilla
@MeanStreets
@Bjjpitbull8
@Tapatio
@Fox by the Sea
@Reign009
@MastiffMike
@Andrey Kamensky
@NatoHoro
@DespicablePeep
@Gutter Chris
@Cooliox
@tonil
@ChickenNugget
@PhilJackObrien
@Jozo Sha
@ColombianFist
@chill doggie
@Marko Polo
@Law Talkin’ Guy
@Proud American
@Peteyandjia

Listen man, we all have each other's backs. Everybody suffers the same, when losing a family member, or generally, a person one was that close to. Sooner or later it will hit.
You didn't have to tag each and everybody from this thread, yet you did. That shows you're a person of integrity, and you're always giving back, first chance you get. This board is lucky to have you. This community salutes you and your family, and everyone that was close to your dad.
All the best. We're all here to help you cope with your loss.

The way I see it you really loved your dad and took good care of him when he was alive. I don’t think you have any regrets like wish you’d spent more time with him and cherished all the moments. I’m sure you did everything right. Hence, you won’t be of those beating themselves up for not appreciating their parents when they were alive, on the contrary disrespected them. Those are the ones that suffer more. Pretty sure your sadness will be gone within few months and you’ll always remember your dad with a smile.

Listen man, we all have each other's backs. Everybody suffers the same, when losing a family member, or generally, a person one was that close to. Sooner or later it will hit.
You didn't have to tag each and everybody from this thread, yet you did. That shows you're a person of integrity, and you're always giving back, first chance you get. This board is lucky to have you. This community salutes you and your family, and everyone that was close to your dad.
All the best. We're all here to help you cope with your loss.

Agreed.

21i1EZ5.gif

Sorry for your loss, friend, I have no idea how I missed this thread, but just saw it now.

May your dad rest in peace, I'm sure he's proud to have raised you a good man and happy to see you carry on his legacy as a good man and a good person.

I'm sure he's watching over you and your family with a smile on his face from a heaven above.

I guess it's almost a year ago so it's super late for this, but I'm very sorry for your loss and my deepest condolences.

Rip to your Dad! A year late but well wishes in check, I suppose! Hugs

Sorry for your loss, friend, I have no idea how I missed this thread, but just saw it now.

May your dad rest in peace, I'm sure he's proud to have raised you a good man and happy to see you carry on his legacy as a good man and a good person.

I'm sure he's watching over you and your family with a smile on his face from a heaven above.

I guess it's almost a year ago so it's super late for this, but I'm very sorry for your loss and my deepest condolences.
<mma1><RomeroSalute>

Back