Shoop Shoop that Papa Mir (Bigwaverider's Dad) R.I.P.

Arqueto

'luminous beings are we, not this crude matter'
@Gold
Reaction score
Fellow Sherbro's it's a sad time for our shoop general @bigwaverider. His Dad just passed away today so in true Sherdog style, we're going to do what we do best and send him off in shoop style.

As many of you know @bigwaverider's Dad has had some health issues for a while and after kicking Covid's butt, and going through rehab, he returned home to be with his family. He died from heart and kidney failure and was surrounded by his loved ones when he passed.

He was a Colonel in the Military, a Husband, a Father of 4, and a Grandfather to 6 Grandchildren. He also leaves behind a Brother and Sister.

Let's show our Sherbro @bigwaverider some love and how much we are thinking about him right now. BWR isn't just a member of the shoop scene here on Sherdog. He is the shoop scene! and works tirelessly for all of us behind the scenes bringing us awesome contests and making us laugh our butts off with his tremendous work here.

He's always quick to fulfil a fellow Sherbro's shoop request and always up to help people learn how to shoop.

Let's give his pops one hell of a shoop send off and let's keep it classy (not too classy though, this is a shoop thread after all :p) and do our Sherbrother @bigwaverider proud and hopefully bring him some laughs in what is a tough time for him.

I know when my Grandfather passed and @bigwaverider made a shoop thread it helped me get through it by lifting my spirits. So let's do this.

Even if you don't shoop, please show your support to @bigwaverider and let him know you're thinking about him and his family.

Edit: let's all show our support by rocking the classic Mir headphones GIF Papa Mir style in our AV's. Download below:

SPhH59E.gif

Templates:

LqUI2jX.png
YtaB2Zx.png
KVCLP4e.png
swXe3bl.png
HMV3l6K.png
XDX8Qzt.png
obgtsHl.png
THj69Jf.png
1XOxOGM.png

Last edited:
Fellow Sherbro's it's a sad time for our shoop general @bigwaverider. His Dad just passed away today so in true Sherdog style, we're going to do what we do best and send him off in shoop style.

As many of you know @bigwaverider's Dad has had some health issues for a while and after kicking Covid's butt, and going through rehab, he returned home to be with his family. He died from heart and kidney failure and was surrounded by his loved ones when he passed.

He was a Colonel in the Military, a Husband, a Father of 4, and a Grandfather to 6 Grandchildren. He also leaves behind a Brother and Sister.

Let's show our Sherbro @bigwaverider some love and how much we are thinking about him right now. BWR isn't just a member of the shoop scene here on Sherdog. He is the shoop scene! and works tirelessly for all of us behind the scenes bringing us awesome contests and making us laugh our butts off with his tremendous work here.

He's always quick to fulfil a fellow Sherbro's shoop request and always up to help people learn how to shoop.

Let's give his pops one hell of a shoop send off and let's keep it classy (not too classy though, this is a shoop thread after all :p) and do our Sherbrother @bigwaverider proud and hopefully bring him some laughs in what is a tough time for him.

I know when my Grandfather passed and @bigwaverider made a shoop thread it helped me get through it by lifting my spirits. So let's do this.

Even if you don't shoop, please show your support to @bigwaverider and let him know you're thinking about him and his family.

Templates:

LqUI2jX.png
YtaB2Zx.png
KVCLP4e.png
swXe3bl.png
HMV3l6K.png
XDX8Qzt.png
obgtsHl.png
THj69Jf.png
1XOxOGM.png

Thanks to everyone who has messaged me. It's nice to have the support. it's a sad day.

@Arqueto made this for anyone who wants to use it as an avatar. thank you @Arqueto.
SPhH59E.gif

gqFQwrG.gif

Last edited:
Back