Shoop Dat Silva

May this epic thread be preserved for all eternity, and copied in to the Unholy Book of the Arachnomicron.

For it is written:
"Just Bleed God so loved the Spider that he took the leg of his favored son, and whomever shoops this event, will not be banned, but have eternal fame in the Archives"
Arachomicron 3:16

This is by far the most legendary thread in Sherdog history.

Wish I could contribute.

eb2vd0n2

Please stop making fun of Andy's tragedy. Thats insanely disrespectful.

P.S. not a big fan of him

Wow. Some awesome, epic stuff in here.

Also, I like the modding. Ever since the ants in molten aluminum thread it's like some of the mods are on a mission to get Sherdoggers to man up, or something.

Amazing work, This thread is well on its way to being the goat even if Anderson isnt

rcuibc.jpg

SamWeidman Gangee checking that kick: see left leg

The Common Huggers reaction to this thread.
tumblr_ma3vgk138j1qzihejo1_500.gif

The Normal persons reaction.
Colin_Farrel-Disgusted.gif

My reaction to the fact of how many pages there are in this thread.
jack-nicholson-nodding.gif

We are transforming misery into laughs, negative energy into positive, helping to move on and showing that something good may be found even in what seems mostly bad. It's not like we are laughing into Silva's face or his family's - so if you can not appreaciate this miraculous work in a form of some good, healing transforming laughter in honor of a warrior whose leg was severly broken, but will live forever in those shoops - fine, but some of us are not like you. We will continue, proudly, andmay the laughs be allways with us. Amen.

Just had to re-quote this. Well said, well said.

Wow. Some awesome, epic stuff in here.

Also, I like the modding. Ever since the ants in molten aluminum thread it's like some of the mods are on a mission to get Sherdoggers to man up, or something.

Jeebus...that was without a doubt one of the most pathetic tree hugging pieces of horse hockey to ever disgrace God's green Earth. Crying over people killing fire ants. :(

kfma.gif

For those who don't get the reference:

Back