Shoop Dat Silva

enhanced-buzz-17518-1386880648-10.jpg

Isn't that an anthill I saw on discovery channel where the guy poors some type of hot liquid down the anthill than pulls it straight out of the ground. It's a masterpiece!

enhanced-buzz-17518-1386880648-10.jpg

Isn't that an anthill I saw on discovery channel where the guy poors some type of hot liquid down the anthill than pulls it straight out of the ground. It's a masterpiece!

Yep...someone posted the video in p&m and bunch of people started crying about cruelty to fire ants. Yes, you read that right, I shit you not...people actually cried about someone killing fire ants. :icon_neut

I shit you not, this is being printed out for my desk at work as we speak.

Pic to follow on Thursday

8o90.jpg

Haha, I'm happy about that.

Amazing reference to one of the best shows in the 90s.

Lmao.

Thanks, bud. Kenan & Kel was one of my favorite shows growing up. That scene always made me lol. Glad you like the shoop.

79 more posts, get it in gear, EOW.

Lame thread. Tasteless internet dweebs with no class.

Yeah, there's a lot of those bitching about this thread...no sense of humor in those guys am I right?

I'm looking forward to that EOW gif. He's saying it's one of his best work, and last time he said that he posted that amazing gif with Tito and Shamrock gunning down Dana. That was one of the greatest gifs ever posted on Sherdog, and that's saying something.

Lame thread. Tasteless internet dweebs with no class.

Your right, they should stick to fighter bashing in multiple posts and trying to lose their history of banned accounts.

Oh wait, that's you.

Back