Shoop SHOOP dat DISAPPOINTED Sage Northcutt (Updated w/ HOSPITALIZED Sage)

Still my boy

R6ovqqh.jpg

good lord, didn't realize he was hurt that bad. now i do genuinely feel bad for him. fuckin ONE promoters are idiots throwing him in there with that beast right out the gate. a little fight promotion can go a long way too you dumbasses.

gotta admit though, funny ass thread

Yup, that’s a pretty bad “marketing” right there by the promotion.

Thanks for the thread brah. Seems you haven't made one in a while and I miss your threads. Here are some larger images in the link below. They do have a bit of a soft focus on them. Also, I spoke with @jei the other day and he wants all the OP's to notify him when there is a new Shoop Thread or you can notify me. I already told him about this one. I made this too.

sage-side-funny.png

https://thethao247.vn/291-video-ngo...ngay-dau-ra-mat-one-championship-d180014.html
I appreciate my friend. I'm gone because I'm trying to get my life in order because there's a real mess. I love sherdog but you guys takes a lot of my time, and lately I need to focus my energies on things that are more productive and that bring substantial returns to my life.
I get several notifications, I can not read them all. English is not my native language, so it takes longer than usual to be able to understand well and communicate "well".:)
Do not worry, I'll notify you and Jei in all my threads. But could I know why? Got curious... <45>

Back