Shoop SHOOP dat DISAPPOINTED Sage Northcutt (Updated w/ HOSPITALIZED Sage)

good lord, didn't realize he was hurt that bad. now i do genuinely feel bad for him. fuckin ONE promoters are idiots throwing him in there with that beast right out the gate. a little fight promotion can go a long way too you dumbasses.

gotta admit though, funny ass thread

Last edited:
Bedside Vigil

ouMnmS4.jpg

Sage is cool and gets way more hate than deserved but damn this shoop thread is funny!

What kinda hate are we talking about here? I honestly haven't seen any serious hate towards Sage. Sherdog overall has been pretty nice to the guy.

Posting in epic thread. They will remember this day. You’re doing gods work you shoop kings, you.

Sage loses his contact lens in mid-fight "No really - I'm not joking. Cannot see shit without it" :

Sage3c.jpg

What kinda hate are we talking about here? I honestly haven't seen any serious hate towards Sage. Sherdog overall has been pretty nice to the guy.
He was earning good money right from his first fight, a lot of fans and fighters were pissed about that

some more templates @xDogá IF you're interested ;)

aNgLcKh.png

x4kFqyl.png

VzcQ7Ej.png

8yFXdI9.png

Last edited:
@bigwaverider can you use the list to get some people in here? This thread is too good to be getting slept on like this.

Back