Shoop SHOOP dat DISAPPOINTED Sage Northcutt (Updated w/ HOSPITALIZED Sage)

I appreciate my friend. I'm gone because I'm trying to get my life in order because there's a real mess. I love sherdog but you guys takes a lot of my time, and lately I need to focus my energies on things that are more productive and that bring substantial returns to my life.
I get several notifications, I can not read them all. English is not my native language, so it takes longer than usual to be able to understand well and communicate "well".:)
Do not worry, I'll notify you and Jei in all my threads. But could I know why? Got curious... <45>

Oh, I forgot to put the reason we need to be notified. Jei will put a link to the Shoop threads on the main page of Sherdog.com.

2gJJ8P0.gif

Hope to see you around here more. I know i miss you.

Oh, I forgot to put the reason we need to be notified. Jei will put a link to the Shoop threads on the main page of Sherdog.com.

2gJJ8P0.gif
Wow! That reason is awesome!
I thought it would be to have a list of major shoop threads, create an index or something, but this is even more fantastic!
<Oku04>
Hope to see you around here more. I know i miss you.

I also hope my friend! Send me good energy so I can get my life in order, I've been needing it lately
tenor.gif
(wheres the sherdog version to this gif?)

Back