Shoop Dat Danny Castillo

jfeDSag.gif

This is fucking fantastic

unrelated, but funny how nobody will be whining about the 2 punches Felder threw while Danny was clearly out already but there was a ton of people bitchin about Palhares holding Fitchs leg for 0.005 s after he tapped.

You don't see the difference between the two situations?

Love seeing Castillo KTFO'ed. Not a fan at all.

I hope it's end of Danny in the UFC

I doubt it UFC has mad love for TAM. but then again he fights at 155 which is flooded with wrestle-boxers he better go down to 145 ASAP

unrelated, but funny how nobody will be whining about the 2 punches Felder threw while Danny was clearly out already but there was a ton of people bitchin about Palhares holding Fitchs leg for 0.005 s after he tapped.

i whined about it soon as it happened in the pbp thread lol

Thats the guy with the dumb ass suit that has fought 564 times on the undercard but not once on the main right?

yeah, not a fan of that guy.

How do I upload a photo. Made my first shoop ever and want to share with yall lol

Last edited:
That was a fucking stunning KO. I was literally shouting when it happened, sat here on my own...fucking awesome. Felder looked really damn good, man, he shut Castillo down everywhere and I thought Danny would wrestle him to a decision. Extremely impressive performance from a 10-0 dude whos now a real blue-chip prospect in the division, great to see.

Fantasia_Painting.jpg

Kinda shitty but I tried plus I did it on my phone

Last edited: