Shoop Dat Danny Castillo

No... could you explain?

Sure: in this case, the fighter goes until the ref stops it (like they should and are trained to do)... In Palhares' case, he gave it an extra push after the ref is actively trying to break the hold in turn causing more damage (exactly like you shouldn't and are trained not to do)

If anything, Castillo's situation can be compared to a Lawler/Trigg or Hendo/Bisping... What you're looking for is more a Gomi/Azerado (i think it was Azerado, I know it was a chutebox guy) or that guy KID yamamoto flipped out on in k-1 max.

I gots no shoop powers but

LAAAAAAAST CAAAAALLLLLLLLL....

Sure: in this case, the fighter goes until the ref stops it (like they should and are trained to do)... In Palhares' case, he gave it an extra push after the ref is actively trying to break the hold in turn causing more damage (exactly like you shouldn't and are trained not to do)

If anything, Castillo's situation can be compared to a Lawler/Trigg or Hendo/Bisping... What you're looking for is more a Gomi/Azerado (i think it was Azerado, I know it was a chutebox guy) or that guy KID yamamoto flipped out on in k-1 max.

I agree on some of previous Palhares fights, hope he had learned the lesson, but in this one with Fitch seems to me that as soon as the ref stepped in he released the pressure. I think people are being too hard on him on this last one, I doubt it was even half a sec he held more after the ref stepped in.

However, I may be wrong but I would like to see him getting a new crack at UFC WW

I agree on some of previous Palhares fights, hope he had learned the lesson, but in this one with Fitch seems to me that as soon as the ref stepped in he released the pressure. I think people are being too hard on him on this last one, I doubt it was even half a sec he held more after the ref stepped in.

However, I may be wrong but I would like to see him getting a new crack at UFC WW

I thought we were talking about his previous fights. I must've miss understood you, i didn't see any problem in the Fitch fight and agree that Palhares should get another crack at the ufc... I don't know if he'll ever be championship material, but I'll tell you that i sit on the edge of my seat every time i watch him fight

this thread will probably die due to 10 pages of no shoops and people saying IN :D

in-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-2656.gif

Tailbones are overrated.