Shoop Dat Danny Castillo

Fuckin yes.

Will shoop tomorrow.

Thanks

Castillo was declared dead for approx. 5 seconds for sure :O

His posture is reminiscent to Brenneman's

Another devastatingly embarrassing, stiffened like roadkill KTFO loss for Castillio.

dat look on his face like he smelled some doodoo

The shot of his face after he hits the ground is better.

Anyone got that gif?

Two questions, what is shoop dat mean?? and also what is PBP discussion mean? is this like secret sherdog talk?

Two questions, what is shoop dat mean?? and also what is PBP discussion mean? is this like secret sherdog talk?

Shoop: Digital manipulation of images using programs like PhotoShop or Gimp

PBP: Play By Play, the sticky threads at the top of the forum

look in the archives. also the shoop that incredulous cormier for examples of shoops. its taking still frames (or gifs) of knocked out cold fighters and photoshopping them into hilarious situations or what have you. it brings the lulz.

PBP = play by play discussion.

I expect this thread to take off after the fights! lol

this thread will probably die due to 10 pages of no shoops and people saying IN :D

in-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-2656.gif

Castillo getting KTFO'd already made my night, even if Jones somehow manages to lose.

this thread will probably die due to 10 pages of no shoops and people saying IN :D

fuck i hope not. i suck at at this stuff we need some sherbros to step in and feed the publics thirst for ridiculous shoops.

oh and i laughed WAY too fucking hard at that gif.