Shookologists .... get in here we need to investigate this

It's important to review history before dabbling in shookolgy, especially the elite shookologists you find yourself amongst in this thread.

Don't forget Leon's dad was killed via gunshots in a nightclub as he was a notorious gang member. This is an ingenious yet savagerous tactic Belal is employing to get into the mind of Leon and destroy the very fabric of his reality.

Leon is quite literally shook to his bones. I find it very hard to see how he will survive the mental onslaught Belal has laid on him.
I think its good Belal has not made Colbys fatal mistake of explicitly mentioning that or let alone cursing his dead father like Colby did. Its of course in part because Belal is a better, more empathetic human being then Colby, but it also show's his talent at being the heel. He's stepped jusssttt close enough to that edge without falling into it, because if you do that you make Connor's fatal mistake against Khabib, going so far with the rivalry that you just motivate your opponent, and subsequently reverse shookness sets in.

This has been Colby's flaw in many recent performances concerning shook matters. Take the heel too far, and you'll lose the people, the great world spirit that regulates the subconscious metaphysical dimension of the none terrestrial Shook plane.

Leon str8 shook fam

All di real English men finna be like

"OHHHHHH BELAL MUHAAAAMMAD" 🧔🏾‍♂️👱

affi dem finish eatin glizzy wif King Green of course no haram 🌭👄👑🥦

I think its good Belal has not made Colbys fatal mistake of explicitly mentioning that or let alone cursing his dead father like Colby did. Its of course in part becuase Belal is a better, more empathetic human being then Colby, but it also show's his talent at being the Heel. He's stepped jusssttt close enough to that edge without falling into it, Because if you do that you make Connor's fatal mistake against Khabib, going so far with the rivalry that you just motivate your opponent, and reverse shookness sets in.

As as side note this has been Colby's flaw as well in many recent performances concerning shook matters. Take the heel too far, and you'll lose the people, the great world spirit that regulates the subconscious metaphysical dimension of the none terrestrial Shook plane.

Excellent point. Instead of explicitly making it known what his thoughts are like Colby did, he is employing the following laws from 48 Laws of Power: law number 3 "Conceal your intentions", law 4 "Make people come to you, use bait if neccessary", Law 26 "Keep your hands clean" and Law number 33 "Discover each man’s thumbscrew". I think Belal has this fight in the bag before it's even started with his mental warfare.

Leon's mental game is not there even though he tries to show that he is cool, calm and collected. If it were not for his coach egging him on in the 5th round and giving him that motivational speech to knock out Usman, there is no way that Leon's fragile, apathetic mental state would be able to muster the energy to knock Usman out the way he did. It's almost a miracle that he is the champ today.

This should be a relatively one sided affair, given the savage mind games that Belal has blind sided Leon with. Leon is earth shatteringly shook. I'm seriously debating if I should put bet my house on Belal winning tomorrow. That's how shook Leon is.

Both guys are pretty shooked. Acting all tough when they are decision machines.

Money is on Leon due home cooked decision.

Also what is up with those terrible receding hairlines. I don't see either one of them holding the belt for more than 1 fight.

Just look at this head full of beautiful hair waiting to be crowned:
1722045498121.png

Excellent point. Instead of explicitly making it known what his thoughts are like Colby did, he is employing the following laws from 48 Laws of Power: law number 3 "Conceal your intentions", law 4 "Make people come to you, use bait if neccessary", Law 26 "Keep your hands clean" and Law number 33 "Discover each man’s thumbscrew". I think Belal has this fight in the bag before it's even started with his mental warfare.

Leon's mental game is not there even though he tries to show that he is cool, calm and collected. If it were not for his coach egging him on in the 5th round and giving him that motivational speech to knock out Usman, there is no way that Leon's fragile, apathetic mental state would be able to muster the energy to knock Usman out the way he did. It's almost a miracle that he is the champ today.

This should be a relatively one sided affair, given the savage mind games that Belal has blind sided Leon with. Leon is earth shatteringly shook. I'm seriously debating if I should put bet my house on Belal winning tomorrow. That's how shook Leon is.
You sold me bro.

I'm putting my mothers basement into Belal tomorrow.

Sense we are all professional scholars here and we have collectively sort of just steam rolled over Leon, I would like to add one caveat, a footnote if you will just for the sake of balance and so it may pass peer review.
I like that you pointed out Leons fragile mental state and last minute head kick of Usman because ironically that's also emblematic of his best chance in this fight, it was indeed his coach that gassed him up, but that was the same coach that punked Belal after the Elevator incident, and it shows Leon can climb out of the darkest depths when given just a little gas. Leon caught Belal with a nasty head kick in their first fight where he dominated RD 1. Now I don't think this second fight will be all that similar to the first, Belal is gonna come out like a motor with god on his side and the pressure is gonna take away RD's. But the head kick is there, he has the ability to land it late or early.

People say Leon's whole public personality is just "head shot bang" as a barb towards him, but if it's really true, he may land that head shot on Belal.

I think Leon's aggressiveness before the fight could work against him. Hope he is grounded by now the anger is only extra weight that he carries. It could hinder him in what I believe could be a long night. Belal not going anywhere unless he gets caught.

Any explanation for the animosity? Been out the loop and quite busy this summer.
They fought before but the fight ended in a no contest due to an eye poke. They both a their mouths after the fight calling each other cowards etc., with Bella accusing Leon of ducking after Leon turned down a rematch ( he got the title shot for his next fight) and Bella has been raging saying the eye poke cost him his victory.

Bella is also (imho) going a bit extra to sell the fight and drum up the excitement

Forget His Name forgot how easily Leon handled his ass the first time around. Didn't even look like Fort Minor fan club president belonged in the same cage!

Don't forget Leon's dad was killed via gunshots in a nightclub as he was a notorious gang member.
And there it is. Leon acts angry, out of character with aggressivness. Proves he is at least a little bit shook. Obviously not by that Belal guy. So what is upsetting him? Can it be some element from his family’s dark past? Do we have a Poirot type sherdogger on location to investigate?

I won 9 grand picking Holly to KO Rhonda after witnessing the shookness at the weigh ins. Am certified Shookfessor.

Belal wins inside 3 rounds. TKO ref stoppage.

Leon tried to make Belal flinch at an earlier stare down and failed. Leon shook and traumatized 100%

They fought before but the fight ended in a no contest due to an eye poke. They both a their mouths after the fight calling each other cowards etc., with Bella accusing Leon of ducking after Leon turned down a rematch ( he got the title shot for his next fight) and Bella has been raging saying the eye poke cost him his victory.

Bella is also (imho) going a bit extra to sell the fight and drum up the excitement

Wow complete forgot about the first fight which I saw. Crazy that he hasn't lost since because it was an ugly injury.

Back