• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Television Shogun

Lots of evil characters in this show. The young nephew of the guy from Thor needs an ass whooping, as well as the corrupt priests.

This is dog shit. There is no foreigners coming to save these raw fish eaters. At least give me a halfsie!

I’m watching it on Hulu now decent so far I think I watched a guy watch his wife bang someone
You're supposed to read the subtitles, not make up your own erotic fantasy storyline.

The ho actress (Yuka Kouri) was good at making a naughty face at the Thor actor while she was topless and pleasuring the younger guy.

I noticed HULU has a dubbed version as well as a half hour podcast for each episode.

For those who are curious of the release schedule...

How many episodes are in "Shogun"?​

There are 10 episodes in the series.

Are new episodes released weekly? Or all at once?​

The first two episodes premiere back-to-back on Tuesday, Feb. 27, with new episodes releasing Tuesdays through April 23.

@Dragonlordxxxxx

Just watched the first two episodes and.... its alright. I can tell this a slow-developing storyline with long-term storylines and character development.

Probably not going to watch it week-to-week but definitely going to binge it when the entire 10 episodes are released.

@Dragonlordxxxxx

Just watched the first two episodes and.... its alright. I can tell this a slow-developing storyline with long-term storylines and character development.

Probably not going to watch it week-to-week but definitely going to binge it when the entire 10 episodes are released.
Yep. Going to wait when it's finished. Currently watching episode 2. And I will probably avoid my own thread.

The courtesan(high class hoor)unlocked a hidden kink by fucking the man servant in front of his lord.
Yabu likes boys in the book and gets off sexually as the guy is being boiled. Frankie was the man in the og Shogun tho. I got the 4 disc set.

Yabu likes boys in the book and gets off sexually as the guy is being boiled. Frankie was the man in the og Shogun tho. I got the 4 disc set.
Never read the books but it makes sense: samurais were pederasts.

The HULU podcast said they changed some names because the original used names that were too modern or used last names as first names and vice versa.

Japanese are into people crying

So far it's greatness all around. That one older actor who I guess plays the Shogun at start os great in alot of stuff. Really liking this. Just are they going to drag it out to full blown series or keep it a mini series with maybe just 8 episodes?

Last edited:
Reactions: HHJ
Only watched the first episode. Pretty awesome. Currently debating whether I want to watch this week to week or wait for the whole thing to be available.

Back