Shogun wants to regain 'top 5' spot after Rashad win.

746be7fd7d08b6d2346679ca29f34209

Do not use insults on this forum, I responded adequately.

I'm expecting Shogun to lose and go back to Japan with Rizin.

He'd have to beat Bader next to be in top 5.

Shogun, how about you make it to top 10 first...and then we can talk.

LHW sucks. Shogun could fight for a #1 contender spot if he beats Rashad.

I don't think he beats anyone in the top 5. He already lost to Gus and the other guys would crush him.

Shogun, how about you make it to top 10 first...and then we can talk.

He's been ranked top 10 for the passed several years and never left, the lowest Shogun was ranked was #9 and he was ranked #7 after the Rogerio win. He is currently 7 on mmaweekly and 8 on UFC official rankings

So go ahead and talk

He's been ranked top 10 for the passed several years and never left, the lowest Shogun was ranked was #9 and he was ranked #7 after the Rogerio win. He is currently 7 on mmaweekly and 8 on UFC official rankings

So go ahead and talk
This fight is both crucial to Rashad and Shogun... i think the one that losses this one will really have to rethink his carreer.

Shogun is awesome, always be. However, does he really think he'll get back into the top 5?

View attachment 79101

if he wants to continue fighting, then it's best that he thinks that...

it might not be realistic. it may not ever happen.

but it's best that he thinks he could do it, if he still wants to continue fighting.

Pipe dream, but I'd be the happiest MMA fan alive if Shogun reclaimed the title.

Don't worry guys, don't freak out. I realize it's not very likely.

shugun, we love you, man (no homo, maybe just a little) but stop, man.

Huge shogun fan, but let's be honest. His glory has passed. SHOGUN rightfully sat on the throne, but his reign has passed. Not even mad, just concerned now.

As much as I love Shogun he's probably never going on get not the top 5 again.

hard to believe these days that LHW, was once one of the most exciting divisions with some of the verry best fighters and prospects in mma.

Weird.

"Neither will ever touch a belt even at their best"

The entire post makes zero sense.
Weird, maybe I think it is two legends, past their prime, that won't ever sniff a title shot again.

Jesus Christ.

Back