Shogun wants to fight on the Sept. Japan card and coach next season of TUF Brazil

Mousasi is definitely not going back up to LHW after just dropping to MW guys, come on now.

It would be a sick fight no doubt, but does it move him forward in the MW division where he's closest to a title shot? Nope.

that would be epic. Let the man fight where the legend started

Shogun vs Franklin would be great

Shogun should have been a Brazil TUF coach right off the bat.
I really hope he's on the Japan card, too. (3 rounder please).

Wants to fight on the September Japan card if he feels it's enough time to get in shape. He's just returning to surgery after having his nose surgery.

He is also eyeing coaching the next season of TUF Brazil. (I'd assume it's against Lil Nog?)

via ufc tonight.

Mousasi said he wanted to fight on the Japan card also...what a coincidence. What a great match-up!

Shogun vs Glover or any standup fighter under 205 lbs

would love to see this Japan card actually turn into something good

I'd like to see him on the Japan card against Glover or Fabio

Lil nog vs Shogun in Japan would have been pretty good

Glover? I know you are a big fan, but that's just delusional at this point imo.
F

Shogun vs Franklin plz. Rich said he wants one more fight before he retires and I've wanted to see him and Shogun go at it for years.

id sure love to see it as well, just not with both the fighters in the shape they are in now.

war shogun though, always brings it and makes it a fight.

You're hilarious. How exactly would Jones get on the ground?

Maybe if Jon did his crawl that he does at the start of fights sometimes and shogun could land a head kick?? I don't know

Shogun vs Rogerio would be the fight to make if Rogerio won't fight rumble. Otherwise, rich is a good fight for shogun to get a knock out

not too many matchups for shogun at the moment..

davis and glover are free i guess..

Maybe if Jon did his crawl that he does at the start of fights sometimes and shogun could land a head kick?? I don't know

Shogun vs Rogerio would be the fight to make if Rogerio won't fight rumble. Otherwise, rich is a good fight for shogun to get a knock out

wouldn't like to see the lil nog rematch..

and don't like the rich fight.. doesn't do anything for shogun with a win. also fighting a retiring fighter just isn't very ideal..

wouldn't like to see the lil nog rematch..

and don't like the rich fight.. doesn't do anything for shogun with a win. also fighting a retiring fighter just isn't very ideal..

I would really like to see the glover fight to be honest!

What other fits are out there for him??

He needs to go MW. His cardio would be better and he would be stronger and more dangerous. Seems like he doesn't have the drive to do much more in this sport.

Back