Shogun wants to fight on the Sept. Japan card and coach next season of TUF Brazil

TUF Brazil seems to just get worse as seasons go. Don't do it Shogun

I like Franklin/Shogun.

Shogun is irrelevant in the title picture now, which makes him perfect for a retiring Franklin who needs a big name to go out on.

I like Franklin/Shogun.

Shogun is irrelevant in the title picture now, which makes him perfect for a retiring Franklin who needs a big name to go out on.
Rua wins 3 in a row he gets a title shot

What? This last season was way better than season 2 and probably better than season 1 as well.

I enjoy the fights but the whole little stupid competitions they do reminds me of the first season of TUF when they would do like obstacle course races. Also, the product placement is just annoying, I understand Zuffa has to get their money but it's just terrible. Those random female coaches they had on the team were quite bad as well.

I didnt mind the first season of TUF Brazil and do enjoy the fights like I said. Just the actual "show" is bad and I dont see it getting better

Do you believe that would happen though?
139656803415.gif

Do you believe that would happen though?
139656803415.gif
I think ruas still young and most of his problems have come from injuries and lack of motivation.

So yes, I think he could make a run if he made adjustments to his training.

Shogun and Lil Nog should be the coaches of TUF Brazil next year.

I think TUF would be good for Shogun at this point in his career.

Shogun vs Franklin would be sweet.

they really shouldn't have made that a fight pass card, would have loved to see another stacked Japan card like they did 2 years ago.

Fight pass ruining everything :(

Just because we want that to happen doesn't mean it will.

I think ruas still young and most of his problems have come from injuries and lack of motivation.

So yes, I think he could make a run if he made adjustments to his training.

Those knee injuries/surgeries aren't going to just disappear.

He can't stay motivated for more than 1 fight.

He keeps training with yes men and not at elite camps.

Mauricio has no business fighting again. Another concussion is the last thing he needs.

I'd love to see him fight Glover....wonder if Glover will be good to go by September??

Would be the first season of TUF I ever watch if Shogun is a coach :x

Back