Shogun wants to fight on the Sept. Japan card and coach next season of TUF Brazil

shonuf

Titanium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Wants to fight on the September Japan card if he feels it's enough time to get in shape. He's just returning to surgery after having his nose surgery.

He is also eyeing coaching the next season of TUF Brazil. (I'd assume it's against Lil Nog?)

via ufc tonight.

War Shogun. If Teh UFC allowed Stomps Shogun would destroy Bones in Japan.

I'd like to see him on the Japan card against Glover or Fabio

Lil nog vs Shogun in Japan would have been pretty good

they also said he's staying at 205.

Shogun vs Franklin plz. Rich said he wants one more fight before he retires and I've wanted to see him and Shogun go at it for years.

This Japan show could have been one of the best cards ever if they had put it on a ppv and not planned so many crappy shows around it.

A lot of names want to be on it but they won't since it's not a ppv and they have to spread the guys thin to be on other shows.

Wow all these former Pride fighters be feeling nostalgic lately. Hunt, Overeem, Mousasi, and now Shogun.

Shogun vs Franklin plz. Rich said he wants one more fight before he retires and I've wanted to see him and Shogun go at it for years.

Could make sense too now that Franklin will involved with the Asian market.

Hell to the yes!
May your katana be sharp!
WAR SHOGUN!

Shogun Vs Mousasi=
jonah-hill-shock.gif

it seems like every non-Japanese fighter wants to fight on the Japan card. its a Fight Pass card, the UFC is not gonna stack it with their top draws when theyre already spread thin

He already escaped glover once. Long in the tooth now

This Japan show could have been one of the best cards ever if they had put it on a ppv and not planned so many crappy shows around it.

A lot of names want to be on it but they won't since it's not a ppv and they have to spread the guys thin to be on other shows.

It would've never been on PPV since they don't double dip PPVs in September.

Gegard, Reem, Shogun all want on that show. Its a Fight Pass card guys, calm down.

Gegard, Reem, Shogun all want on that show. Its a Fight Pass card guys, calm down.

Do you think any will get on there? I wouldn't be surprised if none of them are on ti.

War Shogun. If Teh UFC allowed Stomps Shogun would destroy Bones in Japan.

I HATE BONES!!!

but you are high.. how the hell is shogun going to stomp Jones who will either be on top or on the outside picking him apart like the last fight..

Back