Shogun tapped to strikes lmao

I played a lot of baillou billy. Im so confused am i missing something obvious here?

I played a lot of baillou billy. Im so confused am i missing something obvious here?
Not at all I’m just drink and can’t post a picture to save my life. Props for being bold school enough to have played bayou billy though, that game was hard as fuck.

lol op is a bitch . Has never had a fight and im 100% confident would suck shogun off without shogun even getting aggressive with him, just from pure fear of conflict

Great win for Craig

Should easily be 2-0 against Shogun but got robbed of the win the first time

Justice prevailed for this when Craig make Shogun tap to strikes

This seems personal and you seem to be internalizing this loss as if you have been slighted by shogun.

I am wondering what is the personal issue you have with shogun since you seem to display angst, internalization, anger, insecurity, and this sort of visceral emotion that is not normal for a mature functioning adult.

Louiscypher do you want to speak to me or a professional about why you are internalizing this rather innocuous issue with a sort of maladaptive emotional state. This is not normal behaviour and I am sensing something is wrong, and making you internalize an issue that is really not that big of a deal. I think you are using shoguns loss to push a deeper issue that you may need too overcome.

The TS has been around for ever and it’s only been kind fo recently he’s been shit posting like this. I think he’s bored of being on sherdog and seeing how far he can go before he gets banned.

Which rounds did Craig win and how?

All 3 rounds actually in the 1st fight but Brazillian judges gonna Brazillian.

Craig was tooling Shogun on the feet in the which made Shogun resort to panic hugging Craig in that fight

The MMA just bleed gods were angry for that hug fest from Shogun in that fight so they allowed Craig to right that wrong in making Shogun tap to strikes in the rematch.

Was truly a justice prevailed moment

Back