Shogun tapped to strikes lmao

I wonder who this guy was a fan of to hate shogun so profuciously.

Or he just missed out on pride and hates anything his lame ass wasnt a part of

While we watchin grand prix tourney's this guy was playin with dolls

I wonder who this guy was a fan of to hate shogun so profuciously.

Or he just missed out on pride and hates anything his lame ass wasnt a part of

While we watchin grand prix tourney's this guy was playin with dolls
The cope is delicious

The cope is delicious

Your a bit late to this game. If you want to troll someone's fans,your supposed to do it when they are on top and finally lose,not their close to retirement fight. Jesus,do you even know how this works?
Did no one bother to explain this to you?

tenor.gif

OP arent you a Grease fan?

At least Shogun didnt tap to a bloated LW in the 1st round lmao

Tapped to chael. FACT
Tapped to Jones. FACT
Tapped to some no name bum. FACT.
Shobum is unrivaled in the humiliation game
Lacking a bit in the fight game.
Probably has a WORLD RECORD FOR TAPPING TO STRIKES LMAO LMAO

You watch this and somehow remember his incredible display of heart and chin 1st fight with Hendo.

Retire.

No trolling here, just stating FACTS. If any mod has an issue I’d be happy to stop the discussion and spare your feelings.

Some humans don't deserve the Oxygen they breathe. Like TS for example. Shogun, while never among my personal favorites, has literally done nothing to earn hate from the MMA community. Super standup guy from what I've seen in nearly 20 years of watching him.

I actually kind of feel bad now guys, shogun is a old school warrior and despite his humiliation due to having the world record for tapping to strikes he deserves more respect than that so let’s put some respect on his name and report the trolls that are shitting up this thread with fanboy nonsense.

if he should never fight again you should never breath again
I guess you would like him to take some more brain damage and tap to strikes again for your amusement... are you really a fan or just like seeing people beaten down? He should retire and train young up and comers in the art of looking for an easy way out.

Bad night to put your hopes and dreams on shobum”tap to strikes world champion(undisputed)” Rua”

All factual discussion aside, much love and respect for shogun . Lets ignore the trolls guys, shogun was really good back when steroids were legal. Legend.

You’re obviously upset by shobum tapping to strikes Again. I feel for you.

It’s rough when your favorite fighter was never any good in the first place

Not my fave fighter but I respect the hell out of him, as any reasonable MMA fan would. I'm being drawn into your shitfight of course but I'm a bit drunk so that happens ha ha

Back