Shogun tapped to strikes lmao

The TS has been around for ever and it’s only been kind fo recently he’s been shit posting like this. I think he’s bored of being on sherdog and seeing how far he can go before he gets banned.
There is no reason for you to be checking my posting history, I’ve been here forever and rest assured this is my first and only account

All 3 rounds actually in the 1st fight but Brazillian judges gonna Brazillian.

Craig was tooling Shogun on the feet in the which made Shogun resort to panic hugging Craig in that fight

The MMA just bleed gods were angry for that hug fest from Shogun in that fight so they allowed Craig to right that wrong in making Shogun tap to strikes in the rematch.

Was truly a justice prevailed moment
Exposed. Zero argument that Craig won round 2. Get out of here with that weak ass shit

I guess we found your second account and why TS was so mad at Shogun

There is no reason for you to be checking my posting history, I’ve been here forever and rest assured this is my first and only account

The TS has been around for ever and it’s only been kind fo recently he’s been shit posting like this. I think he’s bored of being on sherdog and seeing how far he can go before he gets banned.
Lol, looks like this thread was the limit. Shame though, I’m going to miss seeing that avatar.

Back