Shirts you’ve worn that elicit comments from strangers

I wore a Man Utd shirt around Liverpool city centre once, got the comment “wrong city with that on mate”. I replied “always the right city in this shirt pal”. Dude chuckled and walked off.

I wear a few old school band tshirts like mine inch nails or the gorillaz or Johnny cash. s-l300.jpg

tshirt-refugees-welcome-no-one-is-illegal-m01543-001005165854.png

I've got a few comments wearing this one.

I've been joking about it, as over the summer I sometimes wore a tee shirt with a teddy bear on it, going on walks around the area. This is a tourist area and during the summer it's common to see Germans, Swedes, Russians, visiting or basically a lot of blonde people speaking foreign languages. It was surprising as I was stopped sometimes by blonde women to look at the tee shirt. So of late I've bought a few more teddy bear shirts. It will work out as one of my nephews, that I give cloths to, is nicknamed bear.

850.jpg

I get a few bad looks for this shirt. I’m assuming they think it’s the original version.

On a quick break from work while I was employed as a personal trainer, I walked to McDonald's to grab a coffee and double cheeseburger from the $1 menu. I still had my "work shirt" and nametag on.

Person in line told me that as a trainer, I shouldn't eat at McDonald's.

When I was like 12 I wore a The South Will Rise Again shirt to public school for a day. Had the shaved head and everything.

In hindsight I just wanted attention.

I volunteer with some homeless and one shaved head white guy showed me his Hate pin. He was all excited to get his new Carthart jacket next month and pin it to it.

I had to hold myself back from pointing out that living under a tree in a Target parking lot makes him a poor representative of Aryan supremacy.

c54ac92e24c6cde64c6e69ff7897c25f--maori-face-tattoo-face-tattoos.jpg

My uncle brought this All blacks T-shirt back from New Zealand for me a few years ago. Always had people stopping me asking where I got it.

Also got this Manny Pacquiao jacket from the Nike store at Caesars palace back in 2010. Lots of Filipino people in my town so I used to get stopped quite often.

manny-pacquiao-jacket-22.jpg

This one has gotten me both positive and negative reactions. Depending on where I went that day. Haven't worn it in over 10 years.. probably can't even find it if i looked for it. But it was entertaining at the time..
Anti%20Hip%20Hop%20Alliance%205717.jpg

I had the same shirt, but it got tossed in a spring cleaning and I'm still pissed off about it.. apparently they're worth quite a bit on ebay.

Do/did you have the original one or the reprint?

I would assume original, I got it at a CD Wharehouse or some place like that in 2001?

Ever go out with girls that wear your t-shirts then you split up and never see those shirts again.That shit was annoying as fuck. I once lost a really good Velvet Underground t-shirt to some girl. 20 years later and it still bugs the shit out of me.

I have an Overwatch shirt with D.Va on it, I always get into conversations when I wear it

I love the Lucky brand vintage shirts. I have a couple of the Triumph ones too
I had a lucky brand t shirt years ago, it was an ad for a sushi shop, it had a fish on it. It fit so good and literally became my lucky shirt.. Good things happened when I wore it.
I wish I knew wtf happened to it

Back