Shirts you’ve worn that elicit comments from strangers

mommas homeboy

Women with dicks are women too!
Reaction score
Any interesting stories, or funny reactions you’ve had from people who saw you wearing a certain shirt?

Or is there one shirt you wear that almost always draws some comments or a laugh?

Maybe you wear an MIT or Stanford shirt that you think helped you attract a woman one or maybe a few times?

Do share a true story with your Sherdog family.

Every time I rock a tank
036b2991288b0a3023bd9ea6a683b3dd.jpg

I got a DDR/ITG shirt that I wore to work once and someone complained to my boss cos it says 'fuck stamina' on it but the fuck is partially hidden by arrows. Fucking pansy bitch that got offended.

I used to get comments on a t-shirt that said "God's Gift", had a decent strike rate with the ladies in that one as well.

Sometimes I wear shirts with curse words . Shirts with drug refrences, sex refrences etc El-Chapo shirts or che Guevara shirts that get weird stares or questions like damn it's just a shirt I'm not pro murder or a Communist :D

upload_2018-11-21_14-46-39.png

Schrodinger’s equation cat shirt from Woot. Wore it twice, got so many questions about it that I stopped wearing it. Plus, I realized that I only have a limited Neanderthalish understanding on the finer points of the theory and mathematics involved in the equation itself, which made me feel like a hipster loser when one of my engineer friends blew my mind.

Sometimes I wear shirts with curse words . Shirts with drug refrences, sex refrences etc El-Chapo shirts or che Guevara shirts that get weird stares or questions like damn it's just a shirt I'm not pro murder or a Communist :D

Not pro murder or communist but almost certainly a teenager <Moves>

This shirt always gets a reaction from other metal fans...

slayer-shirt.jpg

I’m gonna get a shirt with a big ‘ol swastika on it and wear it around Portland or Seattle. When the inevitable pink colored hair, hornrimmed glasses wearing, autistic screecher yells at me, I’ll respond, “Its just a shirt, I’m not pro murder or a communist, just a fan.” That should diffuse any elicited emotional responses.

Sometimes i don’t wear a shirt, and people tell me “wear a damn shirt, you jackass”.

They must be jealous of my hairy back.

Back