Shirts you’ve worn that elicit comments from strangers

Talking shit about my metal t-shirts when you listen to fucking Adam Levine. Fuck off.

I had a cannibal corpse "tomb of the mutilated" shirt in highschool can't post a pic here I'm sure my mom threw it away

we_are_all_one_07_t_shirt-r8b8798af585d4221a609579bfdde31e8_k2gm8_307.jpg

Had an entire corner of a packed subway car talking about this shirt once when I was visiting the city.

Genki Sudo bless.

I usually wear some obscure band shirt to shows and someone will inevitably comment on them. I ask wore a skeleton witch shirt with a crucifix image (three crucifixes with naked female skeletal deMons) while checking out a downtown art exhibit/contest and a cute gall told me she liked it.

Recently in taos multiple people have commented on a death hoodie I wear...

Sometimes I wear shirts with curse words . Shirts with drug refrences, sex refrences etc El-Chapo shirts or che Guevara shirts that get weird stares or questions like damn it's just a shirt I'm not pro murder or a Communist :D
why would u wear an el chapo shirt? Che i get. But el chapo? reminds of tryhards with charles manson shirts.

A Tool shirt I got from their concert in Calgary for Lateralus. This stoner goth chick who went to the same concert said “awesome show eh?” Buang g smiles all around. Good times.

I wore this shirt that said whore fucker once. Had this hot chick come up to me at the club and say “ hi whore fucker, I’m whore”. Ended up stuffing her that night.

MrTea.png

Shirt with that print. Everytime I wear it I get at least a few chuckles or thumbs up.

Have a shirt that references the Peter Jackson splatter-zombie classic Dead Alive/Braindead and the kung fu priest that said the line "I Kick Ass for the Lord" (before running through a batch of zombies); the line of course is on the shirt, no one knows the reference, but it's just funny seeing the reactions once every so often.

I got a shirt from a case of moosehead beer. Said “tantric major”. Was a huge conversation starter with the ladies when i wore to the gym. Thats the only time i wore it ... til it was bare-threaded

I have several funny T-shirt’s that people seem to like a lot. Here are a few cat-related ones that often elicit comments from strangers:

The Scream (with cat screaming about a cheeseburger) in grey
a6af73a727c30ecf0c95dcc5af66b32e.jpg

Cat Genie
8f9475308a6a7ed8031f989dada6dfbf.jpg

Saber tooth Kitty Cave Painting
8f7f857a-2706-47bc-9e84-246ba9edb249._AC_SR882,441_.png

Taco Cat in blue
3600-athletic_gray-z1-t-tacocat.jpg

I had a black hooded sweat shirt that had a picture of young OJ Simpson on it with "Honky Serial Killer" under it.
I wore it to a gym and got the nastiest looks.
But "Serial Killer" was in such small print that I'm sure they couldn't make that out.

Back