Shevchenko Demands Titleshot; Nunes Says She Didn't Earn It

Did Shevchenko earn a titleshot?

• Total voters
I don't like how valentina is a slow starter. It most likely stems from muay thai background.

Those brand new champions who think they can pick their opponents...

Who was dumb enough to vote Nunes has a 5 round gas tank? Clearly a troll.

Some people feel the need to seem edgy. You could make a " who would win Holohan Paddy or Cain Velasquez " and you'd get plenty of votes for Paddy.

She lost to Nunes less than 5 months ago and is on a 1-win streak.

The shot belongs to Pena.

Shevchenko as champ would kill the division stone dead.

If the Shevchenko that showed up at the holly fought came in id not pick nunes

Yeah penas got the shot in my mind... Better win career in the UFC and penis will sell more as a challenge thanks to her ultimate fighter air time and being a fox

Nunes will fight Shevchenko if that is the fight the UFC wants to put together. What sells is what's billed.

Nunez wants that Ronda money. Untill she knows Ronda won't fight at 205 that who she want s n noone else.

tumblr_m3wap3m1ew1qdj4i3o1_500.gif

Well, all I know is women's bantamweight is getting better and better. I haven't watched a lot of Valentina's fights, but I liked what I saw yesterday. Pretty nice striking skills.

Vixen abuser vs the champ
Shevchenko vs Miesha/Zingano

Honestly...she just lost to nunes...beats Holly..id like to see her take another fight before just having to fight Nunes again....we need Ronda back goddamnit.

I like Valentina and think she easily beats Nunes over 5 rounds, but I don't think she deserves a title shot after losing to the champ so recently. Pena should be next.

Shevchenko as champ would kill the division stone dead.

Yeah, an attractive, multilingual striker. How awful!! :rolleyes:

I like Valentina and think she easily beats Nunes over 5 rounds, but I don't think she deserves a title shot after losing to the champ so recently. Pena should be next.

Yeah, an attractive, multilingual striker. How awful!! :rolleyes:

I dont think she beats nunes easily at all. It being 5 rounds MIGHT help her if it goes like the first fight...but that fight wasnt easy.

JJ beat Claudia over 5 rounds,but that shit wasnt easy.

I'm using hyperbole because this is Sherdog, but you make a fair point, and you're right.

Shevchenko needs another win, she just fought Nunes 4 months ago. If Ronda is going to be back at the end of this year then she will take precedent over anyone for the title shot anyway.

Back