Shevchenko Demands Titleshot; Nunes Says She Didn't Earn It

Did Shevchenko earn a titleshot?

• Total voters
Pena should get it first.
Valentina after one more win should get the next.
Also I think she beats Nunes in 5 round match.

It's either her or Pena who should get the shot next. If they're both injured then give it to Cat since they have a storyline there. Holm or Tate should get a win or two at this point to get another shot.

Some people feel the need to seem edgy. You could make a " who would win Holohan Paddy or Cain Velasquez " and you'd get plenty of votes for Paddy.
I don't know man I remember vinny vs perosh was 95% vinny with me and 11 other people picking perosh...

Was fucking hillarious.

Shevchenko earned it, he just beat holly who was the champ one fight ago, miesha got destroyed and we don't know when ronda is coming back. Besides nunes got her title shot based on close win over Shevchenko. This is the only fight that makes senses "sport wise", money wise probably not.

Yeah, an attractive, multilingual striker. How awful!! :rolleyes:

Attractive?.... Average looking would be a compliment.

She has zero personality. Zero.

Nobody outside of the most hardcore of WMMA fans will ever care about her.

Where's the option for Nunes should shut up and stop talking about who deserves to fight her?

Nunes is now copying Butterface when she won.

Butterface trying everything to duck Holly, knew she only got a hail mary win.

now Nunes is doing the same exact thing to Valentina, Nunes knows that Valentina is one tough bitch that took her to 3 rounds and escaped her RNC through sheer force of will, TRUE the fight was as boring as dogshit, but Nunes doesn't have the championship rounds.

Translation from Portuguese:

- Even after wiping the floor from Holly Holm, you are still not as much of a PPV draw as she is. Holly is before you in line Shevy!
- Even after a humiliating defeat at my hands in under one minute, Miesha still has more draw than you. I want $$$, so get to the back of the line Shevy!
- Even though Ronda hasn't fought in close to a year, she is the biggest needle mover, and next in line to line my pocketbook should she want a shot!

Perhaps, not for sure. People got different strategies if its a 3 rounder or 5 rounder.
Nunes wins rematch, and Valentina sucks. Nunes can go 5th rounds while valentina started to use her lungs to get air after just one round. She looked terrible vs Holm, and Holm won the match but robbed+ she was nearly ko ´ed. And Nunes will ko or submit her for sure. this is a 100% thing. Valentina is nothing compared to Nunes.

So everyone go bet on nunes if they make the match. bet alot of nunes. and then after the match is over you can go tell me i was wrong and i lost you momey while im smiling big time having betted big on valentina.

And none of you have seen nunes in 5th rounds - so yes i voted she hads a 5th round gas tank. stop saying she doesnt. start saying shes the goat!
we need to balance this or my idea of betting valentina as a dog won´t work. so i will keep saying nunes wins and valentina sucks. i need my odds to be good!

Was kind of wondering what you were talking about, until I saw that you want to bet Val as an underdog. Lol.

Pretty obvious to anyone watching the first fight that Shevchenko would have won a 5 round fight.

Except it wasn't a 5 round fight. She lost the fight.

I totally believe she would have won in the 4th... But it was a 3 round fight.

I don't care if she gets it or not. If they give it to Pena, give Shevchenko, Tate.

Back